Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread: CATALOG ITEMS

Rhino Keeper
    On yes lol. How about a Cheerleader!! Rah rah! A cute skirt,sweater,pom poms even and cute shoes. Could even put Team Lava on sweater.💄

Host(ess)
    Sorry I'm not sure where to post this and I'm sure people have mentioned it before but I would really like to be able to customise the cashiers in clothes from the catalogue. Each cashier done separately. Style them as you want, hair and clothes as they are representing your store.

Host(ess)
    Oh one more thing maybe an option to choose colours. Like if you order a lovely dress from the catalogue that's black but you'd prefer it in red or something you can change the colour of the outfit before you display it. I like a lot of the clothes on fs but sometimes the colour isn't right.

Fashion Designer
    I know you guys just did a sweet lolita but what about a black dress lolita?

1. Ghotic lolita
    2. Snow Princess
    3. Tooth fairy
    4. Moon Princess
    5. Ocean queen
    6. Red lace lingerie

Rhino Keeper
    I am posting from my third boutique, but I have to say that I agree about a cheerleaders uniform! I still have yet to see cheerleader themed items and I used to be a cheerleader. Cheerleading is a popular girls' sport, and I'm sure many girls would love a cheer outfit in their shops. It could have a top, skirt, bow, and pom poms.

Im making my shop look like a gown and pageant gown shop. Can you all make more gowns? Would love to see some examples of gowns from past Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss International pageants. I've attached a picture of the current Miss Universe. Thank you
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jamaica.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	27948Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MISS USA.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	27949Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Miss Venezuela.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	27950Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pia.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	27951

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Different gift items! The four choices we have now are tired. It would be great to have a seasonal rotation.
    Yes!!! For the love of all things fashion, please change these gift items! They are ugly and outdated! Would it really be that hard to do?? I actually use the Clearance racks and display them on there because they look so sad!😟

New Resident
    I second this suggestion, those gifts are pitiful!

Can we have new catalog items for coins please. I mean its been such a long time that I see almost all the new items specially under clothing tab of diamonds. How can we have them when we can't get back the mistakenly or due to eroor of the game itself our saved diamonds n then seeing all items of diamonds. Anyways ur games are so good if only these mistakes can be prevented. I will b posting my suggestions in some time
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Not sure if it was mentioned, but I would love to see another pajama catalog/update. A small twin bed (different than the beach bed we have), a pile of books, teddy bear, candles, etc. Maybe a new hairsyle that is messy or in curlers? Cute bathrobe over a night shirt, boxer shorts, and definitely another set of slippers. Since we have bunny and bears, these could be cat ones.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast