Thread: New Method to Suggest Game Enhancements

Executive Chef

Exclamation New Method to Suggest Game Enhancements

There will be a new method to suggest game enhancements. There will no longer be polls.

There will be four threads to suggest items. Please use the correct thread to make a suggestion. From time to time, suggestions from the list will be submitted to the staff.

If you like a suggestion, please reply with a quote to let me know.

To suggest Catalogs...

To suggest Decor...

To suggest LTOs...

To suggest Goals...

Enjoy the new suggestion threads.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 08-01-15 at 08:26 AM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Sorry, i'm new on the forum.
    I'm at level 50 in Fashion story and soon I have to change phone. So there is a problem. If you have Apple phone, you can connect on facebook and your progress will be saved. But i have a samsung: there is no way to connect to facebook! Please help me, i'm really sad about this

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ambraitaly View Post
    Sorry, i'm new on the forum.
    I'm at level 50 in Fashion story and soon I have to change phone. So there is a problem. If you have Apple phone, you can connect on facebook and your progress will be saved. But i have a samsung: there is no way to connect to facebook! Please help me, i'm really sad about this
    The game is automatically saved on Samsung. You won't lose your progress. Being connected to Facebook has nothing to do with the game being saved on Apple or Samsung.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    I had a thought but not sure where to post it? Please correct if in wrong category. I was thinking have a contest for players to win gems.maybe a "name" for line of clothing or decor or a new item. Have 1st 2nd 3rd place and win gems or a nice decoration cheesy grins here lol . What do you ladies think? May put more excitement into the game play and get those creative juices going to. Even if it doesn't fly it was worth a shot��

Kinda sad

I would personally like to see more Closet clothing be available for purchase w coins vs gems. As well as store decor. I know you have to make your money through us buying gems, but alot of the cutier closet clothing/store decor is only available through gems. Its kinda not really fair to the people who really love this game (like me, i have been playing for almost 4 years) & cant afford to buy gems all of the time. Sorry for the vent, it just aggravates me when a new catalog comes up in the Closet & I dont have the money to buy gems... :-(

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    There will be a new method to suggest game enhancements. There will no longer be polls.

There will be four threads to suggest items. Please use the correct thread to make a suggestion. From time to time, suggestions from the list will be submitted to the staff.

If you like a suggestion, please reply with a quote to let me know.

To suggest Catalogs...

To suggest Decor...

To suggest LTOs...

To suggest Goals...

Enjoy the new suggestion threads.

I just opened this app for the first time in a year. I would play it more if I could just have my catalog organized! It's so frustrating to me that I can't have all of my outfits organized by their time to order, and I really wish I could at least file away the completed sets.