Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please tell me I'm not the only one!?!

The website https://dragon-story.info/ is another good way to keep track of your dragons. It also helps greatly with tournaments because it only lists the win percentages of dragons you own

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kcimythgim View Post
    The website https://dragon-story.info/ is another good way to keep track of your dragons. It also helps greatly with tournaments because it only lists the win percentages of dragons you own
    Hi there, I see you're new here Welcome! Just FYI, posting outside links is against forum rules... A mod will most likely edit your post.

Most ppl use a couple other sites to help with breeding and tournaments.

Personally I like having all my info in one spot, spreadsheets work very well for keeping track of your dragons
    Oh how I love dragons <3
    ID: krystynam Neighbours welcome! I respond to requests several times daily
    Level 99 with 154/272 dragons (excluding multiples)
    Diamond, Quetzal, Infinity, Crusader, Dark Angel, Mercury and 1 (bought) Unicorn
    all diamonds are bred unless specified bought w gold.
    2/5 Prime Dragons -Loyal, Power

As organized as I am, I'm surprised I haven't done this yet. I'll consider making a chart. The only challenge is remembering to update it.

Nightclub Owner
    I agree, it's hard to update it when so many dragons are added every week, I didn't update my spreadsheet until recently when I have to make space for new dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Lol - I have 2 - one that is sorted by time and the other alpha. That way I can always have a dragon evolving overnight - ready after I am awake. I also play a few other story games and keep a checklist to make sure I visit and gift all daily.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12