Thread: What recipes are on the Mighty Appliances?

Rhino Keeper

What recipes are on the Mighty Appliances?

Does anyone know what recipes are on the Mighty stove/oven/grill? Are they different from our standard oven/stove/grill? I already have quite a few of the standard ones and don't want to buy more of the same!

Executive Chef
    It's just like the regular except it cooks 20% faster and food does not spoil.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Isn't that what the sonic appliances did, or is this a combo of sonic and forever? Even so, $20 seems high for three appliances!

Grand Emperor
    Combo for sonic and forever. A mighty appliance is first prize in one of the boxes. I don't think its worth $20 for one each. Maybe newer players might like them as they're more likely to cook a recipe on only one appliance, but for higher level players they don't release enough recipes on the regular appliances in either RS or BS to make it even worth considering.

Nightclub Owner
    It may have been worth it if they gave, say, 5 of each. But even then, for a higher level player, it still wouldn't be worth it really.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. I like to have about 3-4 of each appliance, at a minimum, so I can finish the recipes more easily. This value pack gives us one of each stove/oven/grill for $20. I wish they would offer some of the older box 1st prizes for value or LTOs. Those I would buy! These last few Value deals were items that I had already earned in earlier goals.

Rhino Keeper
    I might spend gems on these but not real money. I very very rarely spend any money in my games and definitely not $20 at once.