Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New levels 601+

Farm Supplier

New levels 601+

How are you finding the new levels?

I'm stuck on 601. Lol.

I guess the only way past this one is paying for extra moves.

No way is this one possible without paying for assistance. Guess I won't be seeing what 602 is like.

You can get past 601 without paying for assistance.....I'm up to 605 and have never spent a penny from level1! �� However, level 605 may just have me beat.........��

Farm Supplier
    Good s****s. I've not used assistance but these latest ones are real hard. I'm currently back tracking and trying to get three stars in every level. Some are insane and must be a bug as they are so high.

Just completed 601 too. Lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	22342

Edited to say, without purchasing anything. Just luck, that level. Not enough moves to do any tactical play, just waiting and spotting power ups and hope they fall in the right place. Getting three stars is gonna be haaaaaard..

I wish they'd make jewel mania with the option to purchase the game to support the developer, and in return that grants you unlimited plays, and get rid of the paying for power ups, which i feel is *****ing yourself.
    Last edited by Bonker2020; 08-01-15 at 07:43 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Got three stars in 602, that was quite easy. 603 has get to be the most clever designed level yet. Awesome, love playing it.

Farm Supplier
    Some interesting screenshots from 603

Views:	43 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	22348

Views:	33 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	22349

Views:	62 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	22350

605 completed on first go, but will prob take few attemps for three stars!!!

Views:	55 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	22351

Farm Supplier
    Finally got three stars on 604. It just have taken me about 100 attempts, averaging about 15 games a day over at least a week. What an annoying level.

Views:	33 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	22735

Farm Supplier
    Still struggling on 605, just can't get the elusive three stars.... Even with this lucky haul of powerups lol

Views:	46 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	22760

Farm Supplier
    Hoorah! I finally got three stars on 605 ..... That took the best part of 50 games I reckon, but beat 1st place by some considerable margin.

Views:	48 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	22866

Quote Originally Posted by Bonker2020 View Post
    Hoorah! I finally got three stars on 605 ..... That took the best part of 50 games I reckon, but beat 1st place by some considerable margin.

Views:	48 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	22866
    How the heck did you do that, and what the heck am I doing wrong? I can't even come close to completing 605!

Farm Supplier
    It took me ages but I always played the first three moves the same, as I felt it gave you the best start.

First, swap the RED highlighted gem on the RIGHT SIDE of screen, as that gets rid of loads of gems and Fire. Sometimes I'd swap the gems one row below this though as it gets rid of more fire, but leaves the fire at the top which can be hard to get rid of, either way it's a good start, it gives more room for fire to spread without it starting to spread on the left side of the screen which is where you'll be doing most of your moves.

Views:	59 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	22968

Then I swap the RED highlighted jewel on the LEFT SIDE of the screen with THE GEM ABOVE IT which will destroy the top two rows of gems. It gets rid of less fire than swapping a gem lower down, but almost always guarantees you the chance to make a blaster when additional gems fall down.

Views:	51 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	22969.

As you can see, when the new gems fall, it give you the chance to make a blaster and clear loads more gems. I've highlighted the red gem I'm about to swap to make the blaster

Views:	53 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	22970

Once I got to this point, I did a swap to clear some more RED gems to open up the lock at the bottom left (do his as soon as possible to give yourself more matching space) and then it said no more matches and rearranged the gems for me. The result got me some good powerups. From here it will probably be a pretty successful game, although I found myself it this position quite a few times. Likely to complete the level, but getting top score was a nightmare.

Views:	43 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	22971

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast