Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Boosted breeding weekend 7-31-15

Rhino Keeper
    What's probably a Celestial and either Luck/Cloud are my current breedings, won't keep any of them. Little account gained a Tropic and a Castle, I think. Larger account's only new dragon is a Peacock, but I don't think I'll keep it. Still waiting for Siamese/Archangel.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    3rd try: Diamond x Archangel = 22 hours! >_< I think it's a Wizard. Grrr.
    I was right. It was a Wizard. (Sped bred the last 3 hours) >_<

4th try: Diamond x Archangel = 12 hours (most probably, it's a Winter fail. So far nothing awesome from this boosted breed.

Fashion Designer
    6 common in a row
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    We will have boosted breeding until the Tuesday update (10:30 am pst)
    Nice, then I can probably fit in 1 more
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    Looking for help!! I can't fully take advantage of free boosted breeding weekend because of the following problem below. I sent to teamlava the below email. I actually sent them two, because it happened with two dragons. See below. I hope someone can help, everyone on here is so knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Yall are great, thanks in advance for your time. By the time team lava responds the boosted time will be over because they sent an automated response letting me know how swamped they are, yea go figure. Maybe someone can help.

First email I sent them:
    To Team Lava: My level 4 crusader is stuck in breeding status, and it is not breeding. He was breeding in arctic isles with an ice age dragon and when I went back to check on the breed he was no longer on breeding platform yet his status was breeding. So I started another breed with another crusader level 10 and it bred and finished, all while level 4 crusader is still in breeding status. I forced closed game several times, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I shut down my iphone and crusader level 4 is still stuck in breeding status and his body not visible in his habitat, he is only visible in the dragon list when you are selecting a dragon for breeding, trading or evolving. His habitat indicates he is breeding as well as the list of dragons, but his body is MIA.

Email two below I sent 20 minutes later when it happened again. So now I have TWO diamond types tied up in breeding status with missing bodies. I have deleted and reinstalled several times, shut down iPhone and forced close game, nothing helps. I will check back here frequently to see if anyone can help.

To Team Lava: I just sent email about my level 4 crusader being stuck in breeding status. Now my diamond level 10 is stuck in breeding status. I put her on platform in arctic isles with a blizzard and went back later and nobody is on platform, blizzard is back in his habitat and diamond is stuck in breeding status. I can't keep loosing my available diamonds at this time because I'm trying to take advantage of the boosted breeding weekend, and now I have two diamond types stuck in breeding status and out of commission. Please respond ASAP because if you take too long I can't use the boosted breeding weekend to its fullest potential.
    Last edited by ratsinthecity; 08-02-15 at 03:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratsinthecity View Post
    Looking for help!! I can't fully take advantage of free boosted breeding weekend because of the following problem below. I sent to teamlava the below email. I actually sent them two, because it happened with two dragons. See below. I hope someone can help, everyone on here is so knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Yall are great, thanks in advance for your time. By the time team lava responds the boosted time will be over because they sent an automated response letting me know how swamped they are, yea go figure. Maybe someone can help.

First email I sent them:
    To Team Lava: My level 4 crusader is stuck in breeding status, and it is not breeding. He was breeding in arctic isles with an ice age dragon and when I went back to check on the breed he was no longer on breeding platform yet his status was breeding. So I started another breed with another crusader level 10 and it bred and finished, all while level 4 crusader is still in breeding status. I forced closed game several times, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I shut down my iphone and crusader level 4 is still stuck in breeding status and his body not visible in his habitat, he is only visible in the dragon list when you are selecting a dragon for breeding, trading or evolving. His habitat indicates he is breeding as well as the list of dragons, but his body is MIA.

Email two below I sent 20 minutes later when it happened again. So now I have TWO diamond types tied up in breeding status with missing bodies. I have deleted and reinstalled several times, shut down iPhone and forced close game, nothing helps. I will check back here frequently to see if anyone can help.

To Team Lava: I just sent email about my level 4 crusader being stuck in breeding status. Now my diamond level 10 is stuck in breeding status. I put her on platform in arctic isles with a blizzard and went back later and nobody is on platform, blizzard is back in his habitat and diamond is stuck in breeding status. I can't keep loosing my available diamonds at this time because I'm trying to take advantage of the boosted breeding weekend, and now I have two diamond types stuck in breeding status and out of commission. Please respond ASAP because if you take too long I can't use the boosted breeding weekend to its fullest potential.
    How annoying! Did you post about this in the bugs forum? You might get advice there. You could also contact one of the mods for help.

Rhino Keeper
    Got puffer on jamesbakerytop account with boosted breed

Rhino Keeper

Diamond dilemma

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    How annoying! Did you post about this in the bugs forum? You might get advice there. You could also contact one of the mods for help.
    Replying also to let you know started to happen to me. Put diamond on nest with virtue boosted and diamond was gone. Thankfully having read your post I spent gold to fast advance the breed and what was on nest and visited Artic isles. Diamond was back when I returned.
    Just letting you know it's not isolated event incase you report in bug thread.
    Penniless now right enough but diamond back.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post
    Replying also to let you know started to happen to me. Put diamond on nest with virtue boosted and diamond was gone. Thankfully having read your post I spent gold to fast advance the breed and what was on nest and visited Artic isles. Diamond was back when I returned.
    Just letting you know it's not isolated event incase you report in bug thread.
    Penniless now right enough but diamond back.
    OH yes, I reported it and have two tickets for service, I posted it in the bug area and I sent a PM to KookyPanda. No response, and not surprised. I have two tickets into teamlava, One for crusader that is a missing person and presumed dead, and then I have a second ticket for another missing person with Diamond, hopefully we can find her body before she dies of heat exhaustion from breeding for so long. But, they send an auto response about how swamped they are and 3 to 5 days to respond, so by that time boosted breeding will be over. This is one of the many reasons I don't spend any money in the game, there is no expedient support. (and don't get me started on the gold traps, OH, I have to confirm selling a 10cent fire dragon, but there is no confirmation for an accidental 400 gold expansion speed up or 1000 gold food purchase because my fingers moved faster than the game, but I digress). I know its not an isolated incident, I found several people with MIA dragons stuck in breeding status. You can't do anything until their bodies are released by the caretakers, which apparently is TeamLava special Missing person agents.

Who knows, maybe its another gold trap to get me to spend gold to get his body back.
    Last edited by ratsinthecity; 08-03-15 at 09:44 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    I was right. It was a Wizard. (Sped bred the last 3 hours) >_<

4th try: Diamond x Archangel = 12 hours (most probably, it's a Winter fail. So far nothing awesome from this boosted breed.
    5th try: Diamond x Archangel = 17 hours (again, probably it's a Luck dragon) No success so far on boosted breed. Darn it.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast