Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Boosted breeding weekend 7-31-15

Rhino Keeper
    I never get anything good from boosted breeding but this time I actually got a Messenger fail!
    I like it so much, I feel it's unfair to even call it a fail (even though that's what it was, I was working towards the elusive Siamese).

Fashion Designer
    wOW, after many many common (with bost breeding got 10 mist, 1 sunrise 1 social, 1 clown, 2 seer.) Today I got PRIME ENERGY!!!!
    After that I got Fire Flower (which I didn't have before )
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Still fails today, congrats to those who got Prime dragons!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Breeding my two diamonds, I got a virtue, golem, cancer, and Gemini. I got one fire fail, but I can handle a 10 second fail 😁

Hardest part was getting enough coins saved to buy the 3 new habitats since all 3 were new dragon types for me. Hopefully I'll get one more chance to breed before the boosted ends.

Nightclub Owner
    Overall, breeding is more or less luck, even a boosted breed can still end up with common fails, like the results that I got. Once again, I'm more convinced about my choice not to pay gold for it.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Overall, breeding is more or less luck, even a boosted breed can still end up with common fails, like the results that I got. Once again, I'm more convinced about my choice not to pay gold for it.
    I agree completely about not spending gold on it. I think I just lucked out and it helps that I only have 60 dragons so far, so a lot of room for new ones!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cdreams1980 View Post
    I agree completely about not spending gold on it. I think I just lucked out and it helps that I only have 60 dragons so far, so a lot of room for new ones!!!
    Well, I have over 400, so getting something new and not a fail would be a rare case for me. That said, however, the game currently have over 550 dragons or so, which means I still have over 150 dragons to collect. So overall, it's just harder to breed new dragons for me because of my luck. I've seen many players saying they got a newly released dragon even when they already have lots of dragons, so it's still possible.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Well, I have over 400, so getting something new and not a fail would be a rare case for me. That said, however, the game currently have over 550 dragons or so, which means I still have over 150 dragons to collect. So overall, it's just harder to breed new dragons for me because of my luck. I've seen many players saying they got a newly released dragon even when they already have lots of dragons, so it's still possible.
    They use many gold to speed I think.

welcome to see my Checklist and you can see that I often have 7-15 days with no new dragons, sometimes just 1-2 days I can breed some new dragons (I always use 2 dragon breeding dens and spend about 5-10 gold a day to speed)

Good luck
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Executive Chef
    Had a very successful weekend. I managed to get Parakeet, Emberglow, Elements, Mistmoth, Ambassador, and Holographic as fails for the two accounts. I doubt if I'll have another weekend like this.

Rhino Keeper
    My good fails included Siamese (at the very beginning), Leo, Atlantis, Tropic, Shell, Saturn (Yay!), Rainbow (I had Double Rainbow before, but not the regular one) and Humming (which I unsuccessfully tried for when it first came out but then gave up). The parents were Diamond and Infinity on one nest and Mercury and Idol on the other. I used some gold to speed up, so there were a few less welcome fails too, some Mists and Corals and the like.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast