Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/30/15 Update - Sir Daisy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Sir D has the same drops as a brown coin horse
    Edit: But he's very cute
    That's what I found too. He doesn't drop anything special. But he is cute.

Hello, could you clarify the part about the grooming mitts? Says the trade takes 2 hours, and gives 1 mitt. if you need 20 for the timed goal, in 24 hours, that's impossible... 1 every 2 hours is only 12 in 24 hours. So is it not 20 trades?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeezaru View Post
    Hello, could you clarify the part about the grooming mitts? Says the trade takes 2 hours, and gives 1 mitt. if you need 20 for the timed goal, in 24 hours, that's impossible... 1 every 2 hours is only 12 in 24 hours. So is it not 20 trades?
    Read my notes under goal 7 again. The trade itself isn't timed, only goal 6 is timed and is well worth the effort to get the reward of 20 mitts. Good luck!

Just wondering if it's a glitch that I can't buy more stables. I'm only aloud 2 yet I'm level 50 and made my kingdom all ugly like to make sure I had the most amount of royal points but it still says that I need a higher lever... How much higher can I go?

Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    Just wondering if it's a glitch that I can't buy more stables. I'm only aloud 2 yet I'm level 50 and made my kingdom all ugly like to make sure I had the most amount of royal points but it still says that I need a higher lever... How much higher can I go?
    2 stables is the limit. Unfortunately the message is the same for when it's true and when it doesn't apply

Royal buildings (and some walls and roads, it has to have the crown symbol on it in the market) give royal points. Stables don't. The Building Guide in the Hub will help you with numbers of buildings etc.

Level 50 is still the current highest level we have.

Executive Chef
    Hi all, I have no idea where to post this Clydesdale Horse ..

Just noted they have Long mane ★ are they the adult version ? lol ★

Farm Supplier
    Hey i have requested my neighbours for detangler sample. Abt 6 hours ago. My news section says loads have people have helped but the quest only says one sample HELP.

Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled88 View Post
    Hey i have requested my neighbours for detangler sample. Abt 6 hours ago. My news section says loads have people have helped but the quest only says one sample HELP.
    Force closing the game usually solves the problem. Have you tried that yet?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Tried doesnot change anything

✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.

Is this what you did? This does fix the count. In your news feed it should say someone responded to your request... Could be given Easter time you don't have many neighbors playing.