Thread: Halloween App?

Rhino Keeper

Halloween App?

I tried to play under the Halloween expansion and it loads, then I get a black screen. I can access the deco shop, messages, goals, etc. but I can't see my store. I can see extra items in the deco store that aren't in Double Rainbow. Ideas?

Executive Chef
    Try and force stop the app and clear cache and this doesn't work then it might be that the version isn't compatible with your device software

Rhino Keeper
    Nope, didn't work. Not sure why the items aren't showing in my Double Rainbow version though. After I opened and ran all the othe other versions, including, Christmas and Thanksgiving, that stuff shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr8zyC8tL8dy View Post
    I tried to play under the Halloween expansion and it loads, then I get a black screen. I can access the deco shop, messages, goals, etc. but I can't see my store. I can see extra items in the deco store that aren't in Double Rainbow. Ideas?

mine does the exact same thing!! i open it and then get a black screen then the game closes out. i wonder if storm8 just made that version unplayable

Executive Chef
    Some versions sometime don't work. Try installing other version that can work.

Fashion Designer
    I've just tried the Halloween version on my wife's android and it opens fine on there. It does take ages to open though.

She downloaded hers from 1mobilemarket.
    Last edited by geordieprogman; 07-30-15 at 10:19 AM.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    It is recommended to only play the most current versions of the games. Older versions may have old bugs and issues that can affect your game.

The approved sites to download games are Amazon, ITunes and The Google play market. S8 will not be able to offer any support for games downloaded from other sites.

Please note that discussing third party sites is not forum appropriate.

Closing thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request