Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tea Party Bug

Fashion Designer

Tea Party Bug

Hi guys, I have a problem with my Tea Party display, couldn't find such thread so was wondering if I was the only one having this bug. I have placed this display in my bakery with counters behind it and one of the counters covers the corner of the display as it was in front of it. No matter what item I place in there, it still covers that certain part of the display. I tried reopening my game, reinstalling it, putting the display into storage and putting it out again and nothing helps. The only way to make that part not covered is to rotate the display. I've sent a message to S8 about it but still wanna know if anyone else has this problem.

Executive Chef
    That happens with a lot of the items, especially wall decor. I don't think it is a bug,just sloppy programming.

Executive Chef
    It is not a bug. Sometimes the coins struck on the tables and cannot be remove. Cannot keep the coins. I have to store the tables with that coins on it. Then take the table out and place again to solve this problem. luckily is some coins that I lost not gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    That happens with a lot of the items, especially wall decor. I don't think it is a bug,just sloppy programming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    It is not a bug. Sometimes the coins struck on the tables and cannot be remove. Cannot keep the coins. I have to store the tables with that coins on it. Then take the table out and place again to solve this problem. luckily is some coins that I lost not gems.
    Similar problem happened to me many times before as well, but the thing is that this time NOTHING helps. Not like the other times. As I mentioned before, I have already tried to store the display and put it out again. Many times.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    Similar problem happened to me many times before as well, but the thing is that this time NOTHING helps. Not like the other times. As I mentioned before, I have already tried to store the display and put it out again. Many times.
    Yup. Sloppy programming. My bakery sign gets cut in half when i place it on my left wall. Always has. Never been fixed either. Try moving it from that corner and placing it somewhere else.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yup. Sloppy programming. My bakery sign gets cut in half when i place it on my left wall. Always has. Never been fixed either. Try moving it from that corner and placing it somewhere else.
    I tried, nothing changes, that corner always gets covered. It only seems to be ok if I rotate it. Which I don't wanna do because I'd have to change my whole design. But thanks for trying to help curious what S8 will reply about this, waiting for their message. I doubt they will fix this.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all! I can pass this onto the team for you.... can't hurt hey!

I'm helping out more in Bakery, so if ever you need something, please just let me know. cheers! SW

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all! I can pass this onto the team for you.... can't hurt hey!

I'm helping out more in Bakery, so if ever you need something, please just let me know. cheers! SW
    That would be great, thank you!

no problem... I've done that for you all. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-21-15 at 01:03 AM.

Thanks for the heads up on this item! We'll pass this information along to our team for investigation.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on this item! We'll pass this information along to our team for investigation.
    Thank you so much!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast