Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite dragon? Least favourite?

Rhino Keeper

Question What is your favourite dragon? Least favourite?

Just looking to chat!
    Out of the dragons you have.......
    What's your favourite dragon(s)? Is there any one you don't like? Personal preference is all I'm asking

So far my least favourite Coral. I really don't like how it looks as a Baby, Adult or Epic. I don't know why, I just don't like the shape as a baby (same with gemstone) and as it grows, I just find it kinda blehhhh.

My favourite(s) - Fairy/Sunblaze (same bodies different wings) are very elegant, captivating and gentle looking. Luck as a baby, juvenile and adult. Pansy as an Epic.

How bout you?
    Oh how I love dragons <3
    ID: krystynam Neighbours welcome! I respond to requests several times daily
    Level 99 with 154/272 dragons (excluding multiples)
    Diamond, Quetzal, Infinity, Crusader, Dark Angel, Mercury and 1 (bought) Unicorn
    all diamonds are bred unless specified bought w gold.
    2/5 Prime Dragons -Loyal, Power

Executive Chef
    I hate March mayhem. I hate basketball, this dragon is wearing clothes and shoes.. Just ugh.

Rhino Keeper
    Visually, I hate the ones that look like they're too fat to fly: big plump bodies and tiny wings, like Planet or Bubble Gum. I'm also not very big on the ones that walk on their wings rather than fly.

I love... well, first of all the ones that win in the arena, but there have been dragons I've wanted and bred for mostly for their look (Lacewing, Aether, Divine).

Nightclub Owner
    My most fav has to be all the Diamond dragons, and least fav would be those common, easy to breed dragons like Firestorm, Mist, Coral, etc.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Honestly, one of my favorites is Saturn dragon. I really like its design. It's so cute! And also all the baby forms of the Zodiac dragons! They're adorable! In fact, I have all of the 12 in baby form (except Astromancer).

Least favorite would have to be Turquoise. There's something wrong with the design including the evolved one. I don't like it. >_<

Fashion Designer
    Ok, the least one would be Clown dragon: he's just ugly beyond words...
    My favorite one(s) are definitely Angel/Dark Angel: love the fact that they both have halo's over their heads
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

I don't like the designs of the dragons based off of the magic dragon. I also don't like the cactus dragon & the dragons based on the celestial dragon. I think it's the wings mostly- especially how they look when flying in the adult/epic form. It creeps me out for some reason. I don't know which one to pick as my favorite. I like a lot of them. For example I like the fairy dragon & and it's variations, they're adorable. Whenever I hatch the Siamese cat dragon, that'll also be a favorite.
    Last edited by PinkBubbles75; 08-07-15 at 09:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    I love the colorful ones such as Tie Die, Lollipop.. I hate the based of the Cactus or Moon dragon on lvl 7 They look so Ugly! also my favorite based on divine
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    I love the Saturn and Archangel dragons. Siamese, Rainbow Sentinel, Kitsune and Night Elf are favorites too.

My least favorites include the T-Rex, Royal, Dino, Magic-Based Dragons... and the Prism Dragon. Probably in the minority there, but it has such an, er, odd face and a big head as a baby. And at epic there's just something odd about it. It seems...static, unappealing to me. Probably the only Diamond hybrid I won't be trying for. The Sunrise dragon looks pretty weird at epic too.

I like most of the gem dragons. Dark Crystal is pretty cool

I dislike Coral - takes forever, and got that stupid thing on her head

And although I like Scarecrow, he is very unfortunate looking as an Epic

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast