Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Update: Siamese Dragon 07/28/2015

Rhino Keeper
    Alright, so i'm also trying to get this one using Night 7 x Blue Moon 4. I got common fails, winter and luck x3 times or so even with boosted breed on. Yesterday, I got Mistmoth and then after Disco became level 7, I swapped Blue Moon with it. This morning I got Celestial (even forgot to push the boosted breed button, lol). And now I'm having 14 hrs of incubation time and it might turn out to be a Night Elf / Seafarer. Either way, I'm glad for the present outcomes since i don't have any of these dragons. I'm very sure that my luck will run out really soon though! xD
    *Daily Android player*
    Currently level 150

Rhino Keeper
    I got a Darksteel fail! Using Dark Angel x Metal, sort of hoping for fails... But I really want Siamese too! Boosted breed works great for me, got a Seafarer earlier.

Nightclub Owner
    I got fails of Deep & Godmother which I'm happy about because I don't have them, but I really really really want a Siamese!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, will also be trying for this one now that I bought the stables, getting bored of seeing the same fails for awhile, would be nice to change types
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Sigh... I've tried around 26 times now and still no Siamese. At this rate I'm lucky if I get it by Christmas! Lol

Congrats to all who've been lucky to get this beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Sigh... I've tried around 26 times now and still no Siamese. At this rate I'm lucky if I get it by Christmas! Lol

Congrats to all who've been lucky to get this beauty!

I too tried every combination of black...blue white from light to moonlight, dark angel and hippograff. Someone posted early they got this lovely dragon from water and moon first try!!!!

As did I....I almost fainted first try using water...yes I used moon before...but who would have thought a simple combo would work first time...I must have tried 24 times or more since Thursday with two breeding tables.....

Now for archangel!!!!!!!!

Good luck to my dragon story friends here and thank you!
    Dragon Story Level 115
    Level 169 began Dragon Story April 2015 Champion Collections, Mine Crafting and abundant Diamonds and crosses missing black diamond and diamond prism

It's the circle of life, And it moves us all. Through despair and hope.Through faith and love.Till we find our place, On the path unwinding..
    In the circle..-The circle of life-E.John (LionKing) 

I'm sick of the endless fails. Since it's been released I 've gotten nothing but luck and coral. Team lava why bring so many dragons so often that are impossible to breed. Please....... games should be fun and not frustrating! !!!!

Nightclub Owner
    First try, got Winter fail
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I'm back to trying for this now. Night x Metal; likely a coral fail, so I'll just keep on trying. There are three fails I'd seriously love to have from this pairing.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm switching between Helios, Prime Power, and this one, hopefully I'll get one of them soon lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast