Thread: Different Items Across Different Devices?

Rhino Keeper

Different Items Across Different Devices?

I see things in other shops, lower level than me, and I ask where they got it and they say, "the decorating store." Example: Purple Wall Flowers, which I was told was between the Soccer Clock and Fresh Bread Sign. None of those items are in my store/shop/decorations? Am I missing content or is it because I'm on Android? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    it's because you're on android. whenever there's a new version, there is content specific to that version. if you never downloaded & opened it, even just once, you won't have that content. (which is why i suggested in other thread you should download all the versions you could.) the purple wall flowers were in last year's Mother's Day version of BS, which is no longer in PlayStore, so you can't get them now.
    Last edited by twospoons; 07-28-15 at 10:53 AM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Certain versions are not available anymore on the AppStore. so that mean we can't get those items anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much, it's been driving me crazy! I've not been playing long, but I did download all the ones still currently avail. in the app store and opened them once. Much thanks as always!

Executive Chef
    actually, your question made me realize that since i'm playing on my new device, i haven't checked to see if there was any effect on my design tabs. i hope it's account dependent, not device dependent!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!