Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 7-28-2015

New Resident
    Does anyone know the name of the new version for Android? Or maybe a heads up when you see it in the Play store? Thanks

I still have no update, it's Thursday evening. I'm on a new Andoid device, been playing for years, so frustrated to have nothing this week

Farm Supplier
    We usually have it by Thursday night. I wonder why its taking so long this week

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    Are we Android people NOT getting an update this week? Give me a brake it's Friday already and still no updated version. What is going on? I'm not happy!

Did anyone post the name of this version yet? What's it called?

I totally agree with you!! If one device receives an update we ALL should. I've searched since Tuesday and I still have not found anything. If you do, would you be so kind to tell me? :-) I am so annoyed I could scream at them. Hahaha. Thanks. If i ever find it, I will definitely post here. Thanks.

Host(ess)
    Does anyone know the name of the update that us android users still haven't received?
    So frustrating and getting old quick =(

Rhino Keeper
    As an android user, I've noticed that every time there is a new version, the update is on Tuesday and the new version gets released Friday. We should see it sometime today. YAY! (ugh)

Rhino Keeper
    I hope so! 😩

Host(ess)
    I really like this new Mermaid catalogue!!! Good update - hope we Androids can get it soon

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast