Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Bakery Update: 29 July 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Me too. I spend $0 on gems for all the game. I think we should spend our real $$ on buying thing like handphone for ourselves rather than spending $$ on buying gems for this game. One day if we quit this game, the handphone is still with us but not the 1000 gems in this game. We cannot refund our gems for real money back if we quit the game.
    The game is like any other entertainment. After you paid for a movie or for cable or for a concert ticket or whatever you don't get anything that you can hold in your hand, but you get the enjoyment those experiences provided, which is why those of us who have paid money for the game do so. But it only works if the game remains fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Attachment 22344

I am not buying. I don't know what are the parts for this machine??? How many recipes in that machine?? Is it really worth to buy that machine??? Some more is using our real money. No way. I don't buy it if it is real money.
    No parts needed, it makes the same recipes as the regular oven/drink machine, just faster and without spoiling. And I agree with you, this particular package seems less worth the cost than some of the others.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    The game is like any other entertainment. After you paid for a movie or for cable or for a concert ticket or whatever you don't get anything that you can hold in your hand, but you get the enjoyment those experiences provided, which is why those of us who have paid money for the game do so. But it only works if the game remains fun.

No parts needed, it makes the same recipes as the regular oven/drink machine, just faster and without spoiling. And I agree with you, this particular package seems less worth the cost than some of the others.
    If the recipes are the same as regular oven/drink machine. Then there is no point for me to buy. I HAVE MASTERED ALL THE RECIPES IN ALL THE MACHINES NOW Left only Colonial Oven need to master the recipes. Left only 3 recipes need to master.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567