Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 29 July 2015

Rhino Keeper
    2 boxes in 1 month? Not good! Skipping this box again - I just *hate* boxes, my luck never seems to work cuz I always get 4th place items!

it seems like storm8 doesnt even care about our complaints. all they give us is crates, goals for gems, and updates that are gem heavy that are mostly pretty ugly updates. I've been playing this game for years and for the first time i'm contemplating not playing anymore because its just boring now. Not everyone has the money to spend on all these gem items. I mean i guess i'll try the crate but come on. rant over lol

OMG another bundle! 24 gems a pop! Why can't you just have items in the display section like you used to. I guess you like us to spend all those gems trying for an item that we never get! PLEASE OFFER ITEMS FOR CASH AND ONLY A FEW GEMS!!!

Executive Chef
    I like the ice cream cart, it's cute.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    These is a box.really hope there is new recepies on old ovens.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah. Some of the items are cute. I may spring for this one a coupla times....

I hope they provide new recipes new ovens or machines.I have never bought a crate in Bakery Story because I was disappointed when I purchased a crate in Fashion Story, which I stopped playing due to no new goals. I have talked many people from quitting Bakery Story after that last "gem-hyped" goal.However, I may not be here much longer.There is no gem incentive to bake after level 4.I'm enjoying Restaurant Story better.

Executive Chef
    Why can't these be coined decorations? There is hardly no summer items in Bakery & Restaurant story and it seems all the new summer items are boxes. Seriously!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonhunter View Post
    I hope they provide new recipes new ovens or machines.I have never bought a crate in Bakery Story because I was disappointed when I purchased a crate in Fashion Story, which I stopped playing due to no new goals. I have talked many people from quitting Bakery Story after that last "gem-hyped" goal.However, I may not be here much longer.There is no gem incentive to bake after level 4.I'm enjoying Restaurant Story better.
    I've forever asked for the world game oven & healthy eating snack appliance from july 2012 and I always get disappointed

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a new player and I was excited about "my" first update... a crate that I can't afford. Thanks. Bleh.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast