Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gems for new ovens NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Executive Chef
    Totally agree! I was hoping the gem ovens didn't require all that tapping as an added incentive! Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    They could at least make the gem ovens single-click, like the easy appliances.

Executive Chef
    I bought 1 oven from last week's update. I'll be 100 years old before I get my 7 gem profit out of 1 oven.

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I can totally relate where you're coming from but you don't have to purchase them if you don't want too and mastering recipes would take a lot of time esp if you bought 1 gem oven.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KimWill View Post
    I refuse to buy new ovens with gems. Does anyone else feel this way? When I buy gems I use them decorating my Bakery with Items I want. Forcing us to use gems for ovens and to complete goals is wrong.

The only only ovens I am willing to buy with gems is the expired ones
    I agree with you. Especially goals since they are a main part of this advertised as "free app with optional premium content". I have no problem buying gems for optional items I want to buy. I have a problem having to spend my money on items I don't want in order to be able to complete a basic part of the game (aka cooking and goals).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123