Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gems for new ovens NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I'm not forced to buy the gem appliances any more than I'm forced to buy gem decorations. It's my choice to buy or not buy.
    Ummm what? They did just try to force us to buy gem decorations to complete the monthly goal that has forever in this history of Bakery Story been coins only so we could ALL complete the goals. I'm not sure we're playing the same game here??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    They did just try to force us to buy gem decorations to complete the monthly goal that has forever in this history of Bakery Story been coins only so we could ALL complete the goals. I'm not sure we're playing the same game here??
    You are wrong... There was one goal back in 2013 that requires a purchase of a gem item.

Executive Chef
    I bought 1 Colonial Oven is worth to buy 1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	22147

Views:	18 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	22148

Views:	22 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	22149

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I bought 1 Colonial Oven is worth to buy 1

Views:	36 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	22147

Views:	18 
ID:	22148

Views:	22 
ID:	22149
    I bet it will take you a long time to master the recipes

Executive Chef
    Ummm what? They did just try to force us to buy gem decorations to complete the monthly goal that has forever in this history of Bakery Story been coins only so we could ALL complete the goals. I'm not sure we're playing the same game here??
    You wasn't being forced to buy the goal decoration, you could of skipped the part for 5 gems.

If the goal prize was actually, ya know, good looking, I would totes complete it heck, even with gems. But it's not worth imo.

Executive Chef
    Colonial oven cost 5 gems is worth to buy one.

Views:	21 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	22157

Views:	20 
ID:	22158

Views:	11 
ID:	22159
    I have bought only one colonial oven. We can earn 2 gems when recipe reach Bar 2. earn another 2 gems when recipe reach Bar 4. total 3 recipes in colonial oven can earn 12 gems. If buy 2 or 3 colonial ovens, we also earn 12 gems only.

The Honorable Panda
    Merging Threads
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    We weren't forced to buy the gem decorations. We were given the choice of buying the gem decorations to continue, skipping the goal with gems to continue, or stop doing the goals and not complete them. The world isn't going to come to an end if I don't get an appliance, recipe, or decoration.

They have had gem goals in the past. There was one in the last couple of years to buy a trumpet player for gems. There was one in 2012 for the Olympic goals, and when they first released goals in bakery, restaurant 1 and farm 1, they all required gems. I don't recall the details of the Olympic goals and the first goals, as they were for iOS only and Android didn't even have the option to do them. So having had to sit back while my neighbors and the forum members did goals that I wasn't able to participate in, its nice to have the option to choose between spending gems or not.

I really would like them to be all for coins, but in life change happens. I might not agree with the changes to the game, but I have a choice whether to continue with the goals for gems, skip the rest of the goals, or stop playing the game altogether. Its no big deal; its just a game. For me the game is a stress reliever, not a stressor. There are other games for me to play if I quit, and history shows Storm8 couldn't care less if I or anyone else (paying or non-paying) was unhappy with the changes enough to quit, as there will always be others who will download the game and play it, and many of those players will buy gems.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for this post. You and I appear to be one of the few players who think the same way and agree with a lot of the stuff that's happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    We weren't forced to buy the gem decorations. We were given the choice of buying the gem decorations to continue, skipping the goal with gems to continue, or stop doing the goals and not complete them. The world isn't going to come to an end if I don't get an appliance, recipe, or decoration.

They have had gem goals in the past. There was one in the last couple of years to buy a trumpet player for gems. There was one in 2012 for the Olympic goals, and when they first released goals in bakery, restaurant 1 and farm 1, they all required gems. I don't recall the details of the Olympic goals and the first goals, as they were for iOS only and Android didn't even have the option to do them. So having had to sit back while my neighbors and the forum members did goals that I wasn't able to participate in, its nice to have the option to choose between spending gems or not.

I really would like them to be all for coins, but in life change happens. I might not agree with the changes to the game, but I have a choice whether to continue with the goals for gems, skip the rest of the goals, or stop playing the game altogether. Its no big deal; its just a game. For me the game is a stress reliever, not a stressor. There are other games for me to play if I quit, and history shows Storm8 couldn't care less if I or anyone else (paying or non-paying) was unhappy with the changes enough to quit, as there will always be others who will download the game and play it, and many of those players will buy gems.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast