Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gems for new ovens NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Rhino Keeper

Gems for new ovens NOT GONNA HAPPEN

I refuse to buy new ovens with gems. Does anyone else feel this way? When I buy gems I use them decorating my Bakery with Items I want. Forcing us to use gems for ovens and to complete goals is wrong.

The only only ovens I am willing to buy with gems is the expired ones

Grand Emperor
    I have bought the gem appliances in both bs and rs. Like decorations, there are gem and coin appliances. I'm not forced to buy the gem appliances any more than I'm forced to buy gem decorations. It's my choice to buy or not buy. Of course I would rather they be for coins, but it doesn't appear that's going to change. If they started increasing the price, I think I may stop buying them, but 5 gems isn't that bad.

One of the nice things about the new gem appliances is you don't need parts. I have not bought any expired appliances, since I mastered the recipes on them before they expired. But those take parts, and if they are they more expensive than 5 gems, I don't understand why would they be okay to buy with gems and the new ones not.

I do not like that they require gems to complete goals, but I did them anyways. If they have to have gem goals, I would like it if there were two paths in the goals, one for coins only that gives both appliances and all the recipes at the least, and one that requires some gems and gives awesome decorations that people would be willing to spend gems on. Both paths would be optional, and not dependent on each other.

Executive Chef
    Then don't buy them. You're not being forced to buy them, and you're not being forced to do gem goals. You're not being forced to do anything actually.

Quote Originally Posted by KimWill View Post
    I refuse to buy new ovens with gems. Does anyone else feel this way? When I buy gems I use them decorating my Bakery with Items I want. Forcing us to use gems for ovens and to complete goals is wrong.

The only only ovens I am willing to buy with gems is the expired ones

Rhino Keeper
    I'd rather spend gems on ovens than most of the stuff in boxes.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    They could at least make the gem ovens single-click, like the easy appliances.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree w you 100%!! No way! I'll quit playing if I can't build anymore goal ovens w/o gems. Way too many problems with Storm8 in general too. Many unhappy players are quitting. The updates are terrible and only screw up other things.

Executive Chef
    Don't buy the ovens if you don't want too. Are you really expecting teamlava to give us EVERYTHING for coins? No one is forcing you to buy anything for gems....

New Resident

Major issues with what was a great game!

I see in the reviews other people talking about the mess they made of the game with that horrible update, but it doesn't seem to be mentioned here!? The gift list is unusable, the pop up menus are garbled, and the goals are demanding we use gems! Such a shame!

Executive Chef
    You haven't been reading the right threads then. Trust me, plenty of ios players pointed out problems with that update, and plenty of players (though not all) have complained about goals & ovens requiring gems.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    I can totally relate where you're coming from but you don't have to purchase them if you don't want too and mastering recipes would take a lot of time esp if you bought 1 gem oven.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast