Thread: Number of chairs and table related to profit?

Number of chairs and table related to profit?

I know this sounds silly but I'd like to ask if anyone knows if there is a direct correlation in this game to the number of table/chairs to how quickly your shop dispenses of food and makes a profit?
    Are the tables/chairs just a cosmetic thing for the game or will I see a loss if I lower the number of tables in my bakery to change the interior to something I find more aesthetically pleasing.

New Resident
    Your bakery can only have 27 or 28 (I can't remember which) customers inside at any time. Once a customer exits your bakery, a new one will enter. If you want to keep everyone happy, then 27/28 tables is the maximum number you need.
    There are designs such as the feeding pens, which decrease the number of tables needed further but they tend not to look as nice. That said, the feeding pens are a great way of clearing food fast if you leave your game open

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessara View Post
    Your bakery can only have 27 or 28 (I can't remember which) customers inside at any time. Once a customer exits your bakery, a new one will enter. If you want to keep everyone happy, then 27/28 tables is the maximum number you need.
    There are designs such as the feeding pens, which decrease the number of tables needed further but they tend not to look as nice. That said, the feeding pens are a great way of clearing food fast if you leave your game open
    The "T" method is great too. I'm officially out of food! YAY!!

Hmm... I don't think you can get these "feeding pens" on Android, can you? I've never even heard of that.

Executive Chef
    Best is to have 28 chairs. As many tables as possible to collect tips. Next is to have more doors and cashiers for more profit and faster service to customers.

Right now I have 5,009,000 Exp XP.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	22160
    Last edited by Bakerling; 07-27-15 at 10:39 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by msdreaaaa View Post
    Hmm... I don't think you can get these "feeding pens" on Android, can you? I've never even heard of that.
    You make the feeding pen yourself by setting out the tables and chairs and then using decor to block off the other areas of your place.

Executive Chef
    from show off my bakery thread:

[velvetychocolate's place, top of page 171 on that thread]

this is a feeding pen layout. since all the chairs are only a few steps from a door/cash register (and customers can't leave the area next to the door they enter, all exit routes are blocked) they can only walk a few steps before it's time to sit down and eat. the amount of time it takes them to actually eat is always the same, but these customers will spend a lot less time walking, meaning you'll be able to cycle the 28 customers more quickly, meaning you'll sell faster.

there are other layouts, a lot of it is based on the number of doors you have, but the principle remains the same.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    from show off my bakery thread:

[velvetychocolate's place, top of page 171 on that thread]

this is a feeding pen layout. since all the chairs are only a few steps from a door/cash register (and customers can't leave the area next to the door they enter, all exit routes are blocked) they can only walk a few steps before it's time to sit down and eat. the amount of time it takes them to actually eat is always the same, but these customers will spend a lot less time walking, meaning you'll be able to cycle the 28 customers more quickly, meaning you'll sell faster.

there are other layouts, a lot of it is based on the number of doors you have, but the principle remains the same.
    Why are the light poles inside?

Executive Chef
    I didn't notice that! Weird.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Best is to have 28 chairs. As many tables as possible to collect tips. Next is to have more doors and cashiers for more profit and faster service to customers.

Right now I have 5,009,000 Exp XP.

Views:	48 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	22160

Views:	51 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	22177 just need 28 chairs to maintain heart at 100