Thread: Not functioning

Not functioning

Why is that every morning when i go to play my fashion story , it keep saying that i require internet connection to play this game... but my other storm 8 game 'restaurant story' is working perfectly fine.... i am getting expired deliveries when i finally get back to play fashion story in the evening and i find it is unfair....

Quote Originally Posted by SashaDenyse View Post
    Why is that every morning when i go to play my fashion story , it keep saying that i require internet connection to play this game... but my other storm 8 game 'restaurant story' is working perfectly fine.... i am getting expired deliveries when i finally get back to play fashion story in the evening and i find it is unfair....
    Sorry about that! Our games require a strong stable internet connection to run our games. If you see the message to connect to the internet, tap OK and it will try again.

Can you also please try closing any background apps you may have running? This should free up some resources and improve the performance of your game.

If you still need assistance, please email support@storm8.com so they can take a look at your account. Thank you!

I have same problem for 1 whole week already.
    Cant loan the game, even though I have strong internet connection here!!
    I guess all my deliveries are expired and probably my neighbous deleted me too !!
    please fix the problem??