Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please answer me! :p

Please answer me! :p

If you linked your account to Game Center, and you get a new device, and use the same Apple ID, what would happen?

I'm asking this because I don't like my account anymore and I'm having a new iPhone this fall, and I'll have DS. What would happen? Would my game say that it must be linked? Nothing? Or something else?
    Last edited by goodbrothersjohnandjohn; 07-23-15 at 10:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    When you download the dragon story app and link your current ID, yes, your current game will load onto your new device.

If you want to start fresh, just download the game and start anew. But if you have other games you want on your new device, and hope you can pick and choose which ones start over, you cannot.

So if you will still have your old phone, keep the older game on there and start fresh with the one iPhone. The game plays better to me anyways.

Hope that helped!

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    When you download the dragon story app and link your current ID, yes, your current game will load onto your new device.

If you want to start fresh, just download the game and start anew. But if you have other games you want on your new device, and hope you can pick and choose which ones start over, you cannot.

So if you will still have your old phone, keep the older game on there and start fresh with the one iPhone. The game plays better to me anyways.

Hope that helped!
    Ahh, understood, but I really need the same Apple ID. Took me so, so long to get another one.

I really need a community manager to help me. Actually, I accidentally linked this account

Please help TL, the support@teamlava.com is currently not responding to me

Fashion Designer
    I'm a little confused: are you refering to your apple id or your storm8 id??
    If apple-id, this happened to me when i switched from Iphone 4 -> 5s. Used same apple id BUT when downloaded DS, I did the first few steps anew. But then i had the option to link my previous progress on to my new device. (Optional)
    If storm8-id... Your progress now will be loaded.
    Hope this helped
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Nightclub Owner
    When I switched from iPhone 4 to 5, and then again from 5 to 6, the same game gets carried over.

I'm not sure what you mean by what would happen.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    I would think you could log out of your current storm8 ID and create a new one. Does storm8 limit the number of accounts associated with one's appleID? If so, you are stuck. If not, just create a new storm8 ID.

Ok guys, is that I accidentally linked my account with Game Center and I didn't want to use the account anymore right? So, what would happen if I'd use the same Apple ID when I get my new iPhone. Would a Game Center alert bother, would I just have my process from goodbrotherjohnandjohn, nothing would happen, or what else would happen?

I really need a community manager to help me, I've not been responded in weeks by support@teamlava.com and I repent a lot by that accident, please help me, I don't like this account anymore and I downloaded almost all TL game I love. Please unlink my account from Game Center.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Ok guys, is that I accidentally linked my account with Game Center and I didn't want to use the account anymore right? So, what would happen if I'd use the same Apple ID when I get my new iPhone. Would a Game Center alert bother, would I just have my process from goodbrotherjohnandjohn, nothing would happen, or what else would happen?

I really need a community manager to help me, I've not been responded in weeks by support@teamlava.com and I repent a lot by that accident, please help me, I don't like this account anymore and I downloaded almost all TL game I love. Please unlink my account from Game Center.
    If you use the same Apple ID on a new phone, then all your information gets carried over to that new phone.

I unlinked my account from game center before, there was an option in there that allows you to disable your account. I forgot how, but I think you can find websites that walks you through it. And unfortunately any outside links in the forum will cause my post to be deleted, so just search the internet and you should find out how.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post

Euh, this might sound stupid, but it's worth a try: if you delete the game from your iphone now and delete progress from gamecenter?? Sometimes it gives that option too... That might do the trick??
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    If you use the same Apple ID on a new phone, then all your information gets carried over to that new phone.

I unlinked my account from game center before, there was an option in there that allows you to disable your account. I forgot how, but I think you can find websites that walks you through it. And unfortunately any outside links in the forum will cause my post to be deleted, so just search the internet and you should find out how.
    No results appeared, absolutely what I searched was light years of what I was referring, I also searched the word 'unlink' on the forum, and almost nothing appeared. And support@teamlava.com hasn't responded me in 3 weeks! I really need a community manager!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast