Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 22nd 2015

Executive Chef
    Such dweeb faces, for making the ovens cost gems. Im contemplating buying one, with the 6 free gems I got from downloading bakery rainbow. But this is getting insane. Theyre doing something semi decent with having gems for every level. But is that even a sure thing, where everyone gets it or is it a maybe perhaps? I still will not buy gems for money and they wont see a dime from me in that regard.

So no actual monetary purchases, I dont care what comes up in a gem package. Same for restaurant. Ill be throwing a bigger tantrum if they pulled this with the indian recipes. The decor is for coins, but I still wont waste my hard earned 6 million coins on it. Im only thinking of the oven because my food has sold out and I used all my previous saved gems on the last expansion on sale. Otherwise, I still do not like the path this game is taking.

Its heartbreaking because I KNOW they will charge us for recipes come the holidays. And all hell will break loose. We will have to start thinking what we will do for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas and Valentines. Imagine, goals for those times and we will need to purchase optional items to unlock ovens. Or something similar to the rose oven costing gems. With beautiful recipes we want out on our seasonal counters. But we will need to pay to play.

I stopped playing chef town because of their changes, and id put some money into that one in the short months id been playing. If every other week we will have to use gems for appliances and they mess up the holidays, im done. I dont care to hear any feedback over how everything cant be free. I have spent thousands in over four years. I know the game isnt free. And it isnt arrogance or selfishness to expect the food to be free. Its laughable to think the basic of the game needs to have us spend money on it too. Free gems ARE plenty, but when the decor is gem heavy, tables and chairs cost gems and wallpaper, how can we expect to NOT to have spend money on the food too?

Its redundant. Who wants to play just to decide if they will use gems on food or decor? Who does that? Super lame.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Its heartbreaking because I KNOW they will charge us for recipes come the holidays. And all hell will break loose. We will have to start thinking what we will do for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas and Valentines. Imagine, goals for those times and we will need to purchase optional items to unlock ovens. Or something similar to the rose oven costing gems. With beautiful recipes we want out on our seasonal counters. But we will need to pay to play.
    oh geez i hadn't even thought of that. thanks a lot, orleansparish.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

I am so tired of being called entitled.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Meeeehh... I'm not sure I'm too interested in this update unless I can use some items for one or more of Loretta and Hazel's upcoming destinations. That said, I love the stools in the preview for some odd reason

And, who would want to party like it's 1776? No thank you!
    They can travel through time back to 1776.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I'm finding people becoming so entitled that they want everything for free. There are over 420 recipes available to bake not including the 3 new ones from this week's update. That means if you mastered all of them it would give you 840 free gems. That's 840 FREE gems. Not to mention all these offers of free gems to watch videos, download new apps etc. And you complain about a 5gem oven.
    You do realize not everyone gets these free gem offers? Android doesn't. This is a COOKING GAME, the whole point is TO COOK!!! It stupid and freaking greedy to make players pay cash to COOK!!!! Good grief.....

And those "840" gems won't last you long with the cost of all the gem ovens coming out constantly and having to spend 42 gems for a set of goals, which will happen more and more...unless you never buy any gem decor....EVER...but most likely some of those 840 gems will be spent on decor....so then what after those 840 gems are gone? Well time to hit the wallet if you wanna play...
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 07-22-15 at 07:07 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I'm finding people becoming so entitled that they want everything for free. There are over 420 recipes available to bake not including the 3 new ones from this week's update. That means if you mastered all of them it would give you 840 free gems. That's 840 FREE gems. Not to mention all these offers of free gems to watch videos, download new apps etc. And you complain about a 5gem oven.
    Yes 840 free gems. And I'm supposed to be so grateful and not feel entitled? OMG do you know how many hundreds and thousands of hours, days, months to master all? To earn one gem is real hard work! I spend real money on this game plus other tl games. But spending money to cook on a cooking game is ridiculous. At this rate, eventually every new cooker requires gems.

To add: even the events need gems to complete. So what to look forward in this game when eventually everything, yes every single thing needs gems? There should be a balance between coins and gems items.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-22-15 at 07:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    It's fair that the new stove is for gems because we got two beautiful decorations for coins . Thanks a lot for this cool update. Great job.

Last edited by Francys08; 07-22-15 at 07:48 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Such dweeb faces, for making the ovens cost gems. Im contemplating buying one, with the 6 free gems I got from downloading bakery rainbow. But this is getting insane. Theyre doing something semi decent with having gems for every level. But is that even a sure thing, where everyone gets it or is it a maybe perhaps? I still will not buy gems for money and they wont see a dime from me in that regard.

So no actual monetary purchases, I dont care what comes up in a gem package. Same for restaurant. Ill be throwing a bigger tantrum if they pulled this with the indian recipes. The decor is for coins, but I still wont waste my hard earned 6 million coins on it. Im only thinking of the oven because my food has sold out and I used all my previous saved gems on the last expansion on sale. Otherwise, I still do not like the path this game is taking.

I stopped playing chef town because of their changes, and id put some money into that one in the short months id been playing. If every other week we will have to use gems for appliances and they mess up the holidays, im done. I dont care to hear any feedback over how everything cant be free. I have spent thousands in over four years. I know the game isnt free. And it isnt arrogance or selfishness to expect the food to be free. Its laughable to think the basic of the game needs to have us spend money on it too. Free gems ARE plenty, but when the decor is gem heavy, tables and chairs cost gems and wallpaper, how can we expect to NOT to have spend money on the food too?

Its redundant. Who wants to play just to decide if they will use gems on food or decor? Who does that? Super lame.
    Totally agree. It's lame to even have to spend gems on the basic of the game.

P.S. Luckily tl games aren't the only apps around. I'm happy to spend cash on other games if tl is heading this direction.

Executive Chef
    Well YES you should feel grateful because S8 don't need to offer you free gems AT ALL. I'm well aware that it takes time and effort to get all those gems. I know because I've mastered every single one of them over the years I've been playing and have received all 840 gems as a reward for all my effort. To quote you "to earn one gem is real hard work". Ok so you want free gems without doing anything for them then? Goes back to my original point. People want something for putting in no effort = entitlement. I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Yes 840 free gems. And I'm supposed to be so grateful and not feel entitled? OMG do you know how many hundreds and thousands of hours, days, months to master all? To earn one gem is real hard work! I spend real money on this game plus other tl games. But spending money to cook on a cooking game is ridiculous. At this rate, eventually every new cooker requires gems.

To add: even the events need gems to complete. So what to look forward in this game when eventually everything, yes every single thing needs gems? There should be a balance between coins and gems items.

Grand Emperor
    I don't think it's fair the stove is for gems just becos the decors are for coins. This is a cooking game. The store should be for coins and decors for gems.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast