Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 22nd 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The bread shack is okay, there's a stove but chances are that the update is gem heavy.
    I hope the update is gem heavy (even the oven, if we have to have gem ovens). then maybe the next cute update will be comparatively cheap!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Not my cup of tea. Hope the new oven is for coins. I've bought all 5 of my Bavarian ovens using free gems so I don't feel too bad about it. I just Hope the 2 free gems a day continue with my account!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oo56 View Post
    Yes - this is an excellent idea!

More examples (flavors) of ice cream!:
    Respectfully snipped, but YOUR IDEAS ARE MAKING ME SO HUNGRY! I want ice cream now...

Meeeehh... I'm not sure I'm too interested in this update unless I can use some items for one or more of Loretta and Hazel's upcoming destinations. That said, I love the stools in the preview for some odd reason

And, who would want to party like it's 1776? No thank you!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Hoping this update is mostly coins. Looking forward to add the colonial patriots (not pilgrims, different century) who will do double duty during football season! :-D

Love the wallpaper, hate the floor tiles. A nice cobblestone would be more accurate and would match the wallpaper.

Colonial period food was bland and boring and brown. Corn muffins fit the bill. Hope the ovens are for coins, otherwise I'm passing on the colonial fare. Similarly the tables and chairs are appealing but only for coins.

The bread stand is oddly out of sync. Pink wasn't used in the colonial period. Definitely passing on that oddity.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I hope the update is gem heavy (even the oven, if we have to have gem ovens). then maybe the next cute update will be comparatively cheap!
    By this logic, I'm inclined to agree. LOL Also semi-selfishly hoping for more international themes, because... well, you know.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously?!?!?!?! Where is the SUMMER decor??????? These updates lately are less than stellar.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    seriously?!?!?!?! Where is the summer decor??????? These updates lately are less than stellar.
    exactly!!!

Fashion Designer
    Pure ugly! I won't be decorating in any of this! I want actual bakery items not unrelated junk!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Not my cup of tea. Hope the new oven is for coins. I've bought all 5 of my Bavarian ovens using free gems so I don't feel too bad about it. I just Hope the 2 free gems a day continue with my account!

The free gems must be like the value packs? Only available to certain players? Do you also get the value packs or do you only get the free gems option? Just curious sorry for all the questions.

I have the option for the value packs and I can see the free gems icon when my game first starts up but once I close out of all the pop ups and gifts the icon goes away. I have tried clicking on it before it goes away but nothing has ever happened lol.

Executive Chef
    Kudos, I thought the cowboy campfire update was the worst you could do for this month, I was wrong.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast