Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 22nd 2015

Executive Chef
    these seams like fair if we get at the end 12 gems!!we still get 7 gems reward.maybe takes time to master them but we cook all the time any way.

Wow, they just don't care. A few neighbors stopped playing cause of the last goals.every week there's another fail now. So now it's normal that ovens costs gems? That goals costs gems? Sucks.it's a pity,this game was so much fun.even the updates getting more ugly each week.

By the way,the last recipe on the new oven almost looks equal as the muffins from the yoga stove!

Rhino Keeper
    Honestly I dont mind too much to pay gems for ovens. It sucks but with the extra gems its kinda ok. BUT I DO and WILL draw the line at another gem goal. I love this and RS but I wont just pay to do goals. It just seems extremely greedy to me. If the next goal is for gem in either of those then I will just have to be done with the games.

I have never minded paying for games. Ive spent over $1000 in Farmville back when I played it, Ive spent over $700 in Farm Story 2, and Ive spent over $200 in both BS and RS. I dont mind the money. I have money for games each week and spend it as I see fit BUT I hate greediness and pay for goals is being way too greedy IMO.

Executive Chef
    Pffft 5 gems for an oven? Nah thanks

Fashion Designer
    gem oven? not happening S8. your little gem earning increase still makes the oven a bad investment. lots of effort for very very little. and overall less than what it was before you added the gem tag to ovens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    I think it means you get 4 gems per recipe, so 1 gem per level
    They should do this with other appliances

Love this update :-) nice well designed theme and its not a boring goal everything can be bought right away :-)
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Attach MORE ITEMS FOR UPDATES ON 22 July 2015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	22038

Views:	51 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	22039

Views:	61 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	22040
    Last edited by Bakerling; 07-22-15 at 01:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    still not buying the oven, but i actually thought about it for 30 seconds, so i guess that's an improvement. anyone try it yet? i want to know if it really is 1 gem/level.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast