Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Wild Winds (iOS)

Fashion Designer
    Just completed Chapter 5 and did not get the 12,000 apples. I looked at my total before I collected, said it would be in my storage but was not. Force quit did not make any difference.

I had delayed my start because of prior commitments over the weekend, so happy a tournament started today.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Just completed Chapter 5 and did not get the 12,000 apples. I looked at my total before I collected, said it would be in my storage but was not. Force quit did not make any difference.

I had delayed my start because of prior commitments over the weekend, so happy a tournament started today.
    I should have waited lol ah well, don't really want the final prize though
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    You wouldn't have wanted the 25 maps for completing Chapter 6 either...

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed, hence why I gave up early lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Three arena wins short of the final "prize" did better than I thought I would. Could have made it if it weren't for being stuck on Warrior Queen 14 in the current tournament. Oh well. Haha spoke too soon! Zephyr is now in my storage! Love it when glitches work in our favor instead of against it!
    Last edited by Passera; 07-30-15 at 07:52 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Better luck next time
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Actually, I'm pretty sure I finished Chapter five after the adventures. I was working on it half asleep. I should have paid closer attention.
    I may just go ahead and spend the twenty gems to skip the night dragon. When I bred the light dragon, I ended up with a thirty-three hour wait time. I don't even have a night dragon, so it is my only chance to finish. It seems not many on here are at a lower level. I'll let you know as I get new Acts/Chapters.

Edit: Chapter six, Act one: Breed a night dragon (Skipped)
    Act two: Spend 100,000 on decorations
    Act three: Craft a Dragon Topiary (Currently crafting)
    Act four: Complete the Ancient Amphora Quest three times

Chapter seven, Act one: Spend 200,000 on deco
    Act two: Craft a Caretaker Cottage
    Act three: Raise an Amphora to level nine
    Act four: Complete the Ancient Amphora quest twice
    Thank you so much for this post, LavaMagic! I made it!! I just finished and got the Zephyr in storage! So happy!

I'm so glad I decided to go ahead and try because I noticed I had almost everything needed. Like you, I skipped the Night Dragon part since I don't have one yet and also got a 33 hour breeding time with Light. I also sped up a little here and there to make sure I would make it.

The toughest part was farming all the apples needed to raise Amphora to level 9. I spent hours upon hours farming 30 second crops... Altogether I spent 47 gold. I don't think that's too bad since I only had a little over 3 days to do this.

I tried my hardest to gain as little xp as possible to stay below level 30 until the end just to make sure I wouldn't suddenly have to battle or raise Amphora to level 10. Just made it! Right after I got Amphora in storage I bought a habitat for Virtue and hit level 30.

I didn't struggle for coins nearly as much as I thought. I think it's in large part due to winning Firefly and Seabreeze from the Spin to Win wheel. I should just rename Firefly Kaching because it has such an excellent earning rate!

Anyway, congrats to all who finished!

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546