Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Champion dragons

Thank you so much, I will.

Farm Supplier
    Hey everyone. Thank you for your answers. What I ment was...
    Hopefully someone can give me an answer, because I am not sure if I should buy or not.
    Does all super rare champion dragons have the same chance (percentage) of winning against the same opponent?
    I find your input very helpfull.

Quote Originally Posted by JetteG View Post
    Hopefully someone can give me an answer, because I am not sure if I should buy or not.
    Does all super rare champion dragons have the same chance (percentage) of winning against the same opponent?
    Well, do it, I always buy dragons won from Tournaments, especially the Champion type dragons.
    And yes, all Super Rare Champion type dragons have the same chance of winning on the Battle Arena, so you may do what you want dude, if you have enough money

Rhino Keeper
    If you mean, for example, is Guardian Angel better than Warrior Princess, I don't think so. You may get lucky with one, but I'd guess all super rare champs have the same chance of winning. However, I'm not sure what happens if there's another type (Such as Rainbow Sentinel's Champion/Rainbow), if it's a weakness or a strength. (Mine is one of my first go-to's, though, he's performed well for me.)

Nightclub Owner
    No they don't.

A good example would be last tournament, where I only used Amazon to finish the entire tournament.

Some players are in disbelief, but it was true.

Why they disbelief? Simply because another player cannot do the same thing with Amazon.

So what does this all mean to you?

Just because you have a Super Rare Champion, it doesn't mean you'll win battles with it just like another person.

So to answer your question, NO they don't have the same battle winning percentage, even if they are the same dragon as others, your chance of winning using the same dragon is still different from others.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Yes, the Champions all have the same odds (chance) of winning against a common opponent. Now whether you win any given battle is a different matter based on the random number generator (or whatever it is that they use).

This 'value' pack is AU $25.

Does anyone else think that's crazy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Yes, the Champions all have the same odds (chance) of winning against a common opponent. Now whether you win any given battle is a different matter based on the random number generator (or whatever it is that they use).
    Agreed! I think it's impossible to figure out what they use to determine winning a battle, if it's not luck then it's random, but I can say for sure that you cannot predict whether you'll be winning even when using a winning dragon that another player used
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    This 'value' pack is AU $25.

Does anyone else think that's crazy
    I always find these value packs expensive, so I never bought any. I also already have the dragons they put in these packs anyways
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by privatebiz View Post
    I just bought the Warrior King value pack, it's my first champion and my first value pack, so sorry for the newbie question, but although I see my apples added and my egg, I can't find the habitat. I checked my storage multiple times and scoured my island. Will the habitat appear once the egg is ready to hatch? Thanks in advance!
    It should be in your storage. It is not related to when your egg is ready.Did you look in storage using the "all" button? Some items are not sorted into dragons, decor, or materials.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast