Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Champion dragons

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JetteG View Post
    Hey everyone. Thank you for your answers. What I ment was...
    Hopefully someone can give me an answer, because I am not sure if I should buy or not.
    Does all super rare champion dragons have the same chance (percentage) of winning against the same opponent?
    I find your input very helpfull.
    First off, in the arena, all Champions are unbreedable, not super rare. So it does not matter whether their in-game classification is super rare (Warrior King) or rare (Gilded Knight). Their rarity class in battle is unbreedable. Second, I completely agree w/other posters: there's no way to know how any champ is gonna perform for you. Warrior King was very strong for me when he was new. But I think everyone's first champ is really strong no matter what it is simply because lower-level players don't have many strong fighters. I think the best thing to do if you're gonna buy a champ is to choose one that requires the least amount of food to epic (that's a yes on Warrior King, who needs only 48,075 apples, or half of what champs usually eat). The negative about Warrior King is the really long incubation time. I forget what it was: 18 or 22 hrs?

Farm Supplier
    Thank you all for your input.
    I still don't know if I will buy him or not.
    But I now know what to consider.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123