Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Champion dragons

Farm Supplier

Champion dragons

Are all super rare champion dragons equally good in battles? I am considering to buy the warrior king.
    Last edited by JetteG; 07-18-15 at 01:42 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JetteG View Post
    Are all super rare champion dragons equally good in battles? I am considering to buy the warrior king.
    I bought the rainbow sentinel champ pack and he has been very useful, still thinking about this one, possibly the longer term players who won warrior king in a tournament will know if this one is useful as well
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JetteG View Post
    Some are Rare and some are Super Rare, Warrior King is a Super Rare
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    I bought the rainbow sentinel champ pack and he has been very useful, still thinking about this one, possibly the longer term players who won warrior king in a tournament will know if this one is useful as well
    It depends, each champion dragon can be useful only for one player.

In the past my Amazon was the big warrior from the fights, but now? Battlecaster and Templar are in the top and Amazon in the bottom, when there's a player in the forum that uses his/her Amazon in every single battle and it's the winner.

A champion dragon can be useful for you, but it can be useless to other player or players.. It depends.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Some are Rare and some are Super Rare, Warrior King is a Super Rare
    Rarity doesn't mean anything, like I already said, my Templar (rare) and my Battlecaster (super rare) are both in the top when it comes to fighting.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    It depends, each champion dragon can be useful only for one player.

In the past my Amazon was the big warrior from the fights, but now? Battlecaster and Templar are in the top and Amazon in the bottom, when there's a player in the forum that uses his/her Amazon in every single battle and it's the winner.

A champion dragon can be useful for you, but it can be useless to other player or players.. It depends.

Rarity doesn't mean anything, like I already said, my Templar (rare) and my Battlecaster (super rare) are both in the top when it comes to fighting.
    I know it doesn't, I was simply answering JetteG's original question
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    I know it doesn't, I was simply answering JetteG's original question
    Oh I just realize my mistake lol I thought the original question was whether all Champions are super rare

Guess it's too early in the morning for me. Ah well! Now you know!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Oh I just realize my mistake lol I thought the original question was whether all Champions are super rare

Guess it's too early in the morning for me. Ah well! Now you know!
    hahahah don't bother, I didn't even notice that he/she was asking if all super rare were equal xD I just read the rest of the comments and replied from my experience xD

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    hahahah don't bother, I didn't even notice that he/she was asking if all super rare were equal xD I just read the rest of the comments and replied from my experience xD
    I think that's how threads expand though, not everyone replies to the original first comment and just expands on replies
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

I just bought the Warrior King value pack, it's my first champion and my first value pack, so sorry for the newbie question, but although I see my apples added and my egg, I can't find the habitat. I checked my storage multiple times and scoured my island. Will the habitat appear once the egg is ready to hatch? Thanks in advance!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by privatebiz View Post
    I just bought the Warrior King value pack, it's my first champion and my first value pack, so sorry for the newbie question, but although I see my apples added and my egg, I can't find the habitat. I checked my storage multiple times and scoured my island. Will the habitat appear once the egg is ready to hatch? Thanks in advance!
    I've never bought a value pack, but according to players who did, all things purchased should appear in your storage, email TL support@storm8.com for assistance
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast