Thread: No stove

New Resident

No stove

I am currently stuck on level 99

I have been given tasks to cook without giving me the stove to complete the tasks.

I purchased gems to skip those levels so I am not happy that this glitch is still happening.

I play on most of the time with my iPad and occasionally on my iPhone. I have been playing these games for a couple of years now and I do enjoy them so I am hoping this glitch can be fixed.

The current task for my Bakery is called Silky Smooth to serve 8 Avo Dogs. The task is called Avocado Bravado. How am I supposed to cook things without stoves being unlocked. Because I have skipped 3 times I am now at a new task and still no stove. The tasks to unlock the stove never came in. Both times. Restarting did not help.

Level 99 is the highest level at the present time.

What goal are you on??? Is it the new July goals with red, white & blue stoves? Have you scrolled through to almost the end for the newest stoves? They are a bit far back.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinnetah View Post
    I am currently stuck on level 99

I have been given tasks to cook without giving me the stove to complete the tasks.

I purchased gems to skip those levels so I am not happy that this glitch is still happening.

I play on most of the time with my iPad and occasionally on my iPhone. I have been playing these games for a couple of years now and I do enjoy them so I am hoping this glitch can be fixed.

The current task for my Bakery is called Silky Smooth to serve 8 Avo Dogs. The task is called Avocado Bravado. How am I supposed to cook things without stoves being unlocked. Because I have skipped 3 times I am now at a new task and still no stove. The tasks to unlock the stove never came in. Both times. Restarting did not help.
    Please review the reply for your issue for Bakery here.

New Resident
    How can I possibly know what type of stove I am to look for? All I can tell is that I need to cook the Avo Dogs but the stove never came up to cook them with. I do have the red white and blue stove but From memory that was the previous task that I skipped all 3 levels to get to this current task.

Because this glitch was also in my bakery game as well and a solution was found with the process of elimination I have worked out which stove I needed for this task and I am continuing along.

I really hope once I clear these tasks the next stove task will show up so I know which one I need to use without having to use the obviously annoying process of elimination again.
    Last edited by Trinnetah; 07-21-15 at 05:54 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    When new goals come out, there is a thread stuck to the top of the forum. If you get stuck, you can review that thread. When doing goals, you sometimes have to complete certain goals to open up
    other goals to get the appliances to use for the recipes.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1134165
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request