Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 7-14-2015

The good, it is a mini dress
    The bad, not summer colors

Executive Chef
    I like this update. Im SO happy the dress was for coins. I got it immediately and the black and white strip shoes, that came with that red jumper from yestermonth.

They went in the right direction with the paris display. Thankfully, I already had two from opening the box. But why oh why, couldnt we get the louvre too?! Id have bought gems to get 2 more of those. All in all, this is a good week, because I get to save money again. My account thanks you, storm8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Yea I had good luck back in the day opening the box I got 2 of these Paris display 5 of the tall lilly vases. If I really wanted this I'd gamble the box.
    Glad you were lucky enough to get them! I don't buy gems so I have a rule not to gamble with my hard earned gems

Fashion Designer
    The Paris Display

Ah, Bastille Day. So much potential.

I love the wide eyed mannequin (can anyone see what's written on her shirt?) and bulldog on the suitcases. Not a fan of dogs in the shop but I'm making an exception for him.

The food displays (names have gone right out of my head) tuck into my shop nicely.

Not sure about the LTO (looks like autumn to me) but I'll get it and store it.

Outfit is disappointing. Dull, long order time, short profit, another pair of atrocious sunglasses. The shoes are fun, though.

Fashion Designer
    I wish we had gotten the outfit the mannequin was wearing! I love the fur skirt! I like when I have matching racks and mannequins too but at least we got some coin decor this week! I wish I had enough gems to open the Paris box now. I never wanted to before but I think I will open that next time I have enough gems saved. I just opened the orchid box a couple days ago and got the same lavender chair twice.

Rhino Keeper
    Meh! My game has been loading for a while now... 😐 it never takes th?t long!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i already got everythin from the paris box but it wouldve been nice if they couldve brought out the lilies now those are a beautiful display
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer

Fashion Designer
    Sorry for the "tap again to buy" sign

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast