Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: New update! IOS 2.1

Fashion Designer
    Oh yeah of course, iOS only. When are you going to think about Android players when designing updates like this?

Rhino Keeper
    Android user. I feel so unloved!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so mine just updated automatically and I checked all of my lvl 10 dragons and they are still saying max lvl. what is up with that? One of them is a gemstone type. So what dragons can we lvl up past 10? And what in the world is this Japan thing everyone is talking about? I only got 1 new dragon that could be bred and it's not anything that people were talking about

This is now so casual for them to introduce iOS only features.
    Oh let's introduce a new feature!
    Yes!!!
    But sir it will need lots of work and money too
    No problem let it be iPhone only. Who needs to work a little hard to roll it on both iPhone and Android like a tourney does when we can save energy to introduce spin wheel to Android players.

I am feeling so stupid opening the thread for spin wheel. I bet its Android only this time again
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    Ok so mine just updated automatically and I checked all of my lvl 10 dragons and they are still saying max lvl. what is up with that? One of them is a gemstone type. So what dragons can we lvl up past 10? And what in the world is this Japan thing everyone is talking about? I only got 1 new dragon that could be bred and it's not anything that people were talking about
    I guess I'm talking about the crystal dragon thing, the chariot and the festival. I don't see any of those things

Banned
    I went to download and it just says open. I guess I did get the auto update. Don't notice anything different yet. Don't worry droid users we will get all the bugs fixed before they pass it on to you all.
    Last edited by freshfunin2008; 07-14-15 at 11:24 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Did the update and now game won't load at all! Awesome! Just one problem after another ugh!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I concur. Anyone having issues with the new update? My device use to auto update this game but apparently it is not happening for me. I will have to manually update it.
    I don't see any new update yet, it still says "coming soon"
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by justinbieber4444 View Post
    Well, depending on how this goes, this might be the final straw that gets me out of the game.

1. New dragons that rise to level 15 BUT no mention of newer farm items. So all the food I've been growing non-stop to try and raise all my current dragons will have been for naught.

2. The stable will be even roomier and there's supposed to be a sale? Yeah, this one probably chaps me more than anything else. We're not gonna solve the space issue, we're gonna make it even worse by adding more dragons BUT you can upgrade your stables although that means gold. Sorry, not gonna happen. Unless this "sale" is practically free, I'm am so out of here.

I have been playing this game EVERY DAY for three years now. I was one of the very first players and have seen almost all of my neighbors leave the game. TL has consistently shown a complete lack of care towards its older members. If these updates were supposed to pacify me, it's actually done the exact opposite. You have made it harder to level up the dragons by putting ridiculous amounts of food needed to do so, you ignore us about the space issue (except of course with the idea of making us spend gold on the stable), you make it harder and harder to breed dragons, and you can't even get a tournament going without working out all the glitches. I'll wait and see if y'all surprise me with the updates, but I'm not expecting much.
    I agree with the 2 points you've mentioned, especially number 2, I seriously don't see the point of the stable when I can keep a better record of them in my storage. The stable itself costs gold, and is a waste of my limited land space, which are yet the more reasons for me not to buy it.

I've also seen all of my older neighbors left the game from frustrations, lots of them even have a lot of the rarer Diamond hybrids like Dark Angel, Unicorn, Helios, even before I had them. I really hate to see this is the way the game turns out to be: for new players only and not much support for those older players.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I am feeling so stupid opening the thread for spin wheel. I bet its Android only this time again
    Actually, if you're refering to the wheel that came up today, IOS has it too. Sorry to say this, dearie...
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast