Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New update! IOS 2.1

Executive Chef
    I can't see the Crystal yet .
    They probably haven't put it yet
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Ok, finally took the time to read it on the app store

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/drag...513474544?mt=8

What's New in Version 2.1
    Coming Soon:
    Use the new Noble Crystal to take your dragons to new heights: you can now raise your dragons to level 15!
    NEW Prime Dragons: these mythical dragons only show themselves to the strongest - use level 15+ dragons to breed them.
    Updates on the Dragon Stable: it's roomier than ever! Celebrate this update with an exclusive sale.
    Wild Winds Stage Event: Tame the Zephyr and Amphora dragons - don't let this chance blow away!
    NEW Tournament: Get the all new Chariot Dragon by battling 30 fierce opponents
    Celebrate the Obon festival with the Rising Sun Dragon, Steel Samurai Dragon, and Kitsune Dragon.

While I'm excited for leveling up to Lv15, I still see a lot of new dragons being introduced, so hopefully more space is given to house them all
    I thought its was Now when I updated it Coming soon...
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

This will be some of the best updates ever!!! I hope that it may even be better than some of the game's best updates, maybe even better than Dragon Story: New Dawn, the era where Dragon Story was better than ever!!! However, the White dragons are now old but still special!!!

The Nobel Crystal, so but so cool, I'm hoping a world full of exciting dragon adventures!!!

The first dragons that I'll turn to level 15 would be Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Magic, Light, Virtue, and Night!!!

Well, I currently don't have the Dragon Stable :/

The Prime Dragons!!! I guess Gemstone will be one of their types!!!

Oh, the Tournament will be harder than ever!!!

Wow, World Event dragons returning, but wait, the Kitsune isn't from a World Event :/

Executive Chef
    This sounds exciting. They're picking us some well favored parts from that other well liked dragon game. I have 800 gold saved but unless they're lowering the gold needed to upgrade the stable it'll never be used. Otherwise I'll take my time with these new features and continue to save to upgrade some habitats and get a couple treasure dragons come November and December.

One thing I always wondered they'd do is have us breed new dragons by using two specific ones to creature a third. This is something done on that other dragon game and it make it interesting. Prime dragons. I still say we need a new double diamond dragon. And a new diamond habitats for Pete's sake!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    This will be some of the best updates ever!!! I hope that it may even be better than some of the game's best updates, maybe even better than Dragon Story: New Dawn, the era where Dragon Story was better than ever!!! However, the White dragons are now old but still special!!!

The Nobel Crystal, so but so cool, I'm hoping a world full of exciting dragon adventures!!!

The first dragons that I'll turn to level 15 would be Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Magic, Light, Virtue, and Night!!!

Wow, World Event dragons returning, but wait, the Kitsune isn't from a World Event :/
    It's in the wheel?! It's breed able but hard to breed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post

These 'Dragon in event" Is not in the event! Maybe you have some misunderstand about it! Obon festival is a festival from Japan, Kitsune must be related to it
    Last edited by bakerystoe; 07-14-15 at 12:19 AM.

Executive Chef
    Let's see how this new update will be good for us.. I'm curious.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    These 'Dragon in event" Is not in the event! Maybe you have some misunderstand about it! Obon festival is a festival from Japan, Kitsune must be related to it
    This will be interesting about a Japan festival as I have the steel samurai white ninja and Kabuki and habitat from a previous Japan episode ...... Maybe they have added more ...... My steel samurai is not the best in the arena but it may work better for others
    Im only just getting the Kabuki to epic as it's often listed as useful
    Last edited by pernmagic; 07-14-15 at 02:07 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Nope, I didn't confused, I call "World Event" dragons the dragons that were previously available on that way, not that a "2nd Dragons of Japan" World Event with the Kitsune Dragon is returning lol That wouldn't make sense xD

Therefore, I referred World Event since the Rising Sun and the Steel Samurai were originally obtained in that, while the Kitsune is just for breeding lol

So please guys, don't arrest me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Currently I have over 800,000 food so I'm not worried, but I do imagine it'll take a lot of food since quite a lot of the newer dragons takes 50,000 food to feed at Lv9 just to evolve to Lv10! So 5 more levels would.... Actually I don't think I'll have enough food now LOL
    I was thinking the exact same thing. I have currently over 500k food. Maybe i have just enough to raise 1 dragon to that level. The question is: which one will I evolve to that level. So many choices, so little food...
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast