Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Honeysuckle Dragon 7/7/15

Fashion Designer
    Still trying....
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

combo: cotton candy x truffle
    1 - owl (yes!!!)
    2 - firestorm
    3 - 12 hrs (seems firestorm)
    Dragon Story island: Nirvania(Android)
    Ultra Rare Dragons : Diamond (15, young), Crusader (10), Quetzal (10), Anubis (10), Dark Crystal (10), Time Travel (10)
    Champions : Guardian Angel (10), Rainbow Sentinel (10), Warrior Princess (10), Gilded Knight (10), Spirit Warrior (young), Charriot (young), Battlesteed (young), Warrior Prince (young), Dueler (young)

Trying hard for this one for a week already but no luck. All I get are firestorms and couple of kites (I like those last ones) but can not figure it out the combo to breed the honeysuckle. Ideas, suggestions?

Fashion Designer
    I just got a wooden fail with leopard and kitsune trying for honeysuckle.

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

~Luna

I used Melody (pink/white) and Air. Took a few tries over 3, maybe 4, days (can't remember how many or what fails I got) but I hatched her this morning.

Firestorm, fruitful, firestorm, firestorm, firestorm, Ambassador, firestorm, firestorm, coral, 12 hrs(another firestorm?)
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    I used Melody (pink/white) and Air. Took a few tries over 3, maybe 4, days (can't remember how many or what fails I got) but I hatched her this morning.
    Maybe I will try this combo, haven't tried this yet. Oh, because my Air dragon was doing quests! That's right.

~Luna

Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Maybe I will try this combo, haven't tried this yet. Oh, because my Air dragon was doing quests! That's right.
    If I didn't have a baby Air to do the quests, I wouldn't have been able to breed her. But you can try starting tomorrow after the event ends.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh.... got another griffen n now sunrise again..... its not even trying to use the pink

Executive Chef
    Using Angel/Kite but still no luck either.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast