Thread: recipe progress tracking

Question recipe progress tracking

Hi,
    I am trying to get through the July goal in bakery story. I have to buy a table that is 10 gems. I have 8. I am trying to track my progress through the ranks of each recipe. Is the data listed in the game somewhere? I only see badges listed. I heard you earn gems when you reach the highest level of the recipe. I just earned 1 from the cookies.
    -appareldesign

Fashion Designer
    You earn two gems for every recipe you master. At level 2 and 4 you receive a gem and at 1 and 3 you receive 2,000 coins. The only way to tell if you've mastered to level 4 is to observe the pop up window and remember that you mastered it. The blue bar doesn't go all the way to the right.

The goal you are doing will require 28 gems in total, so you will need to master 10 recipes in addition to the gems you have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    You earn two gems for every recipe you master. At level 2 and 4 you receive a gem and at 1 and 3 you receive 2,000 coins. The only way to tell if you've mastered to level 4 is to observe the pop up window and remember that you mastered it. The blue bar doesn't go all the way to the right.

The goal you are doing will require 28 gems in total, so you will need to master 10 recipes in addition to the gems you have.
    I thought it required 42 gems?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    It does if you buy the two popcorn buckets for 24 gems total (12 each).

If you buy just the pie table (10 gems), 4 tables (8 gems total) and skip the popcorn buckets (10 gems to skip) it is 28 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    It does if you buy the two popcorn buckets for 24 gems total (12 each).

If you buy just the pie table (10 gems), 4 tables (8 gems total) and skip the popcorn buckets (10 gems to skip) it is 28 gems.
    Or you can get away with "ONLY" (read that sarcastically) 23 gems if you skip the pie table for 5 gems instead of buying it for 10.

Thanks.