Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 7-7-2015

Rhino Keeper

Elegant fountain

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I LOVE that Garden Fashion display. And the Aquarius Fountain. Either of those as an LTO would be wonderful!

We had boots last week. Hopefully we'll see no more of those until October.
    yeap, it is a fountain - Elegant fountain for 33 gems. Another old time item. Not impressed at all

I would love to see the Groovy fountain or the Aquarius too

We just had a fall display last week, prob we will get scarves and coats today lol.... and after bs fiasco I don'tknow what to expect

Rhino Keeper
    love the update! we even got a fountain lol! that giant clutch is adorable and for coins!! i know some wont be happy about black and white outfit, but i like it, so classy! lots of items and big coin display oh and fountain. i cant be mad this week!!

Rhino Keeper
    ye the elegant fountain isnt the nicest, but many have been asking for a fountain and here they gave us 1!! still hoping for aquarius 1 day!

Executive Chef
    That fountain has been on sale no less than 3 times since I originally bought it. I know many dont have it, but just once, how about something most of us dont have? I like the outfit. There can never be too much black. I like the nod to Chanel.

The haircut reminds me of a wig my Mom wore after radiation ripped hers out. But I dont have enough gems. That purse looks like it are too much cotton. Super scary, dude. Super scary.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    ye the elegant fountain isnt the nicest, but many have been asking for a fountain and here they gave us 1!! still hoping for aquarius 1 day!
    I think they know how much so many of us want it and right before a release date, they click on it to implement it in game again and at the last moment, click on something else, with a loud laugh. Id forego paying a bill for that fountain! And they dont care.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I think they know how much so many of us want it and right before a release date, they click on it to implement it in game again and at the last moment, click on something else, with a loud laugh. Id forego paying a bill for that fountain! And they dont care.
    lol i can picture that!! id let my kids starve for a week to buy duplicates of aquarius!!! kidding! please no1 attack me : (

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    lol i can picture that!! id let my kids starve for a week to buy duplicates of aquarius!!! kidding! please no1 attack me : (
    They wouldn't starve, but they'd be eating leftovers of the leftovers. With a side salad.

Executive Chef
    An old fountain and another black dress. What has happened to the fashion story I used to love

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    They wouldn't starve, but they'd be eating leftovers of the leftovers. With a side salad.
    lol!! poor things! did anyone else check the giant clutch out yet? am i just wierd or is it cute?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast