Thread: Need help with bakery

Rhino Keeper

Need help with bakery

I'm on level 31 and having trouble levelling up fast. I have hardly any neighbours to help me out with gifts. Does anyone know any tactic to level up fast for lower players like myself?

Fashion Designer
    Do you have Jasmine Tea unlocked? Did you do the winter cakes goal? Those six recipes have high xp to level up quickly.

Fashion Designer
    You can get neighbours in the add me forum. Just have a look through and you'll find the type of neighbours that you are looking for.

https://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay...y-Story-Add-Me

There's no real hurry for levelling up. The only benefit is the extra ovens. I remember that I couldn't wait to reach level 99. It's such a disappointment though as it's just nothing special. You get nothing out of it. There's no extra bonus, no fanfare for reaching level 99 lol. It's just all the same. If you really do want to though you can cook jasmine tea. It's on the drink mixer. I did that for a few levels. I only did it to get ahead of my daughter though lol. Good luck.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Look in the recipes section and look for the most XPs but I think every player has been in your position. I did the largest ones first

Executive Chef
    Ps least you get to master the recipes while us players at level 99 usually have to wait for goals or updates

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by babyxdoll1 View Post
    I'm on level 31 and having trouble levelling up fast. I have hardly any neighbours to help me out with gifts. Does anyone know any tactic to level up fast for lower players like myself?
    Always make sure you have food cooking at night. Get rid of neighbours who have 0 stars. Keep your stars up so you are at top of community tab and get tips from non neighbours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffymay View Post
    Always make sure you have food cooking at night. Get rid of neighbours who have 0 stars. Keep your stars up so you are at top of community tab and get tips from non neighbours.
    Thank you heaps

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't get rid of neighbors with zero stars, that is no indication of if they gift daily or fill requests. If they are sending items you request and gifting then that will be especially important during goals.

Executive Chef
    What annoys me is when I gift people and they don't bother gifting back!!!

Executive Chef
    Why don't you just gift back the people who gifted you first?

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    What annoys me is when I gift people and they don't bother gifting back!!!