Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Billionare Coin Club

Executive Chef
    I'm in. What do I win?
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I'm in. What do I win?
    Nothing.... sadly.....
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Lol I'm only at 88 million. In the past couple of months I've just reached the point where my coin level is steadily growing.

Nightclub Owner
    And you will continue to get more, with nothing to spend it on really.... unless you have cleared enough land to put more decors.......
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Today's the day for me......coming soon.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	25473

Executive Chef
    I'm in!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	25474

Banned
    This is one club I don't want to be a member of. LOL!!!

Executive Chef
    Awe it's not so bad
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    I dont have 1billion (330m) but i make more than I can spend even just planting diamond dates and working on these new expansions. By the time Android had access to the Dawn Tree, the boosts were all ready useless to me and took precious real estate. Speaking of real estate, we gained access to the mine and those 40 expansions at the same time as the tree.

Most long term invested players are sitting on enough coin to be able to able to afford clearing all those new expansion slots at one time. The main lack is food. Never have enough, let alone excess. But that is a whole other issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    ........ Nothings gonna change coz Android is still Android and Android users are still Android users lest u want to change to IOS
    Android users please visit here

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior61280 View Post
    I dont have 1billion (330m) but i make more than I can spend even just planting diamond dates and working on these new expansions. By the time Android had access to the Dawn Tree, the boosts were all ready useless to me and took precious real estate. Speaking of real estate, we gained access to the mine and those 40 expansions at the same time as the tree.

Most long term invested players are sitting on enough coin to be able to able to afford clearing all those new expansion slots at one time. The main lack is food. Never have enough, let alone excess. But that is a whole other issue.
    Oh for sure. Food is always an issue. Seems silly to me that I can be such an established player yet never have enough food ever to properly play the game! This isn't ISO/android issue...our family plays both...it's an issue equally awful for both devices....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast