Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Android Players -Double Rainbow Version

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Let me know if you want me to check with the team about this... or whether you want to wait it out a bit longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysothemis View Post
    Yes, please do. I would love to know if I am waiting for nothing. Thank you!
    Ok, will do!

Players are free to download the Double Rainbow version at any time from Google Play. While we're not sure if there will be any offers to try out this version in the future, I can say that there has not been one for this version as of this posting. Sorry for any confusion!

Farm Supplier
    Okay, I know there are no goals for it at this time. My question was is there going to be one, at all? Or is this like the Bagel Cafe version of Restaurant Story, which we waited for and never came.
    Last edited by Chrysothemis; 07-07-15 at 11:18 PM.

Farm Supplier
    The issue is that unless we come to the forum we dont even know we're not playing on the latest version which seems a bit of an odd way to do things.

Rhino Keeper
    I think that on this friday the pop up with this version will appear. I've been looking on the playstore and there's no other game pending to appear. So wait till this friday, it must come!!

Nightclub Owner
    Okay, I know there are no goals for it at this time. My question was is there going to be one, at all? Or is this like the Bagel Cafe version of Restaurant Story, which we waited for and never came.
    You won't get an answer other than what Frozen Turtle said. I believe he, or another mod has also said that offers are also random and not sveryone will get them when they do come out.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    You won't get an answer other than what Frozen Turtle said. I believe he, or another mod has also said that offers are also random and not sveryone will get them when they do come out.
    Then perhaps the other mod should not have said they would check on it, implying a real answer.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the input with actual helpful information. Much appreciated. It is hard, because I have literally not been excited for an update in months, maybe at all this year, but this one has me ecstatic. But good call, I will try to wait and hopefully that will be worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    I think that on this friday the pop up with this version will appear. I've been looking on the playstore and there's no other game pending to appear. So wait till this friday, it must come!!

Nightclub Owner
    Then perhaps the other mod should not have said they would check on it, implying a real answer.
    Because the other mod was trying to be helpful by filling in on this forum for kooky. FrozenTurtle's answer IS the real answer. It's the only answer that has ever been given to similar questions to the one you have asked.

The Honorable Panda
    Original question has been answered. (see post1) Closing thread

Chrysothemis I am sorry but as Bobbyrae stated we hardly ever get advanced information on when new versions will come out or if there will be a promotional goal.

Even if scheduled, last minute issues could happen that would delay or prevent something, so the CMs do not like to speculate on future releases of versions or promotional goals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12