Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android Players -Double Rainbow Version

Farm Supplier

Android Players -Double Rainbow Version

Has anyone gotten the Rainbow update prompt yet? I have been waiting, and Poet's, as well as Yoga, took a while to come through as a goal, but I am wondering if they are skipping it, like the Bagel update of RS.

edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Players are free to download the Double Rainbow version at any time from Google Play. While we're not sure if there will be any offers to try out this version in the future, I can say that there has not been one for this version as of this posting. Sorry for any confusion!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-09-15 at 10:21 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I have not received it yet...am wondering if they will skip it since all the new goal items were added to the yoga edition.

Farm Supplier
    I havent received it yet either. :-( Still playing on yoga version.

New Resident
    I see several restaurants with the rainbow stove but I seemed to have missed it . I have the tables and chairs but did not see the stove.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Let me know if you want me to check with the team about this... or whether you want to wait it out a bit longer.

Executive Chef
    It probably won't come out for another two weeks or so. I checked my phone today and saw the new Fashion Story. Now that particular one with those items came out on iOS 3 weeks to a month ago. So things are going to still be delayed for the bakery rainbow version.

I downloaded the rainbow version from the playstore for my android phone. Its listed under bakery story double rainbow.

Nightclub Owner
    No, but I did get the Fashion Story young love prompt Still waiting on that bakery story prompt.

Fashion Designer
    I haven't gotten it yet either. This coming Friday will be 3 weeks after that release, I've been waiting...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Let me know if you want me to check with the team about this... or whether you want to wait it out a bit longer.
    Yes, please do. I would love to know if I am waiting for nothing. Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast