Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Free Gems" is a ripoff

Farm Supplier

Angry "Free Gems" is a ripoff

I watched a few videos to get the free gems then noticed that the system deducts a gem then "gives" you a free one. So you just watch the videos with no reward.

Same thing happened to me!

Farm Supplier
    On my android, I think you have to download apps to get the gems. When I download an app, I don't get any gems at all.
    Hey! I play Restaurant Story, but hopefully will play some more Storm8 games!
    My ID is R5FanForever1. Only accepting 3-4 star players.

Nightclub Owner
    I haven't seen this in my game. I watch the videos and get a gem for each video.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine gave me the gem... Then took it away! But at another place of mine it worked just fine.

What I'd really like to know is if there is any rhyme or reason to when & where this option shows up?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I haven't seen this in my game. I watch the videos and get a gem for each video.
    Same here.

Rhino Keeper
    I watch videos & get a gem yet my brother who also has an iPad watches the video & all he gets is one cookers cooking time sped up by around 2 hours, yet his says same as mine Watch a video get a free gem.

Rhino Keeper
    I always get the message "The video failed to load,try again later"... My bakery is doing fine..

I played (haha...don't actually watch them) 3 videos just now and the 4th gave the error message. So I force closed the game, came back & it worked fine again.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm receiving 10 gems each day in both restaurant and bakery for watching videos.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast