View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Mystery trade

139 64.06%
  • 2. A jester

48 22.12%
  • 3. A maypole

16 7.37%
  • 4. New craft shops - candlemaker/soap maker/tailor

143 65.90%
  • 5. Blasting powder to attack monsters

51 23.50%
  • 6. Coloured beasts spawn permanently at jousting arena

40 18.43%
  • 7. Kaz's five spawn at the troll-sparring-pit

23 10.60%
  • 8. Seals to drop for Battle horses/War stallions

97 44.70%
  • 9. Dark roads!

38 17.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll & Suggestions

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    New theme suggestion-travel the glimmer gate to the eastern lands. (an Asian inspired theme). New decorations to include paper lanterns, craft scrolls to put in your library made from rice paper of course, build a pagoda (drops coins,bowls of noodles, sushi, rice) plant a cherry tree, plant a rice crop, buy a new animal "a dragon dance costume", buy new walls paper divider sections. Craft new weapons to fight the animals such as sai, katana sword, new themed banners, new dragon-the eastern gold dragon, dragon plaque decoration. I have more ideas as well.
    dipwid~ Intrigued by the Asian-inspired suggestions ... Sounds to me like you need to be the wielder of the first imitation SAMARAI sword, as no fake Thuakie swords are recognized in these parts, LOL!
    (Do I know you? lol) :wink:

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    dipwid~ Intrigued by the Asian-inspired suggestions ... Sounds to me like you need to be the wielder of the first imitation SAMARAI sword, as no fake Thuakie swords are recognized in these parts, LOL!
    I was given a fake Thuakie sword once, for very mysterious reasons known only to the giver, but sadly, it got scolled off my wall. Sooner or later, everything scrolls off the wall...

Edit: I'd like a cherry tree and a Chinese dragon
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 08-04-15 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Added on topic stuff
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    My suggestion is inspired by my posting in the Sir Daisy thread. I would like to suggest a new monster for us to hunt down and ****. We can call it, well, I don't know....how about we call it "Walter J. Palmer, DDS." Picture this: The update starts with us seeing a pair of bespectacled eyes and really, really, really white dentures peering out from the the protected Glimmerwood. We can't go in there, because no expansions are available to that area as of yet, and it is forbidden. (Dialog between Ruler and Thurston). We can be given the task of making some Walter bait in the kitchen (2 hrs. cook time, (10 prime cuts, 10 bacon, 12 roast chickens), need 20), reward 5 gems, to lure it out. Once we have it out, we can shine a spotlight in it's face to blind it (spotlight: 5 hrs. in forge (20 silver, 5 mithril, 10 jewels)). More dialog....then task: obtain 40 arrows from neighbors. Reward: 20 energy. Dialog again, then craft bow, 3 hrs, workshop. (1 banner pole, 1 bow string (bowstring: 15 wool, 10 minutes, workshop). Reward: a golden apple. Dialog....then task: shoot the Walter 40 times with bow and arrow (skip: 165 gems). Reward: 17 cabbage. More dialog....the Walter escapes, just injured. Dialog...then task: hunt the Walter down to finish it off, click "chase" button, (40 hours wait time.) Reward: ***. More dialog... Then task: finish the Walter off. (Press "shoot" button). Reward: 1 skunkupie.

This can be added to by the talented TL staff, as this is just a rough idea. I know it is probably too late for this week's update as it is now Wednesday. Next week maybe???
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 08-05-15 at 01:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    My suggestion is inspired by my posing in the Sir Daisy thread. I would like to suggest a new monster for us to hunt down and ****. We can call it, well, I don't know....how about we call it "Walter J. Palmer, DDS." Picture this: The update starts with us seeing a pair of bespectacled eyes and really, really, really white dentures peering out from the the protected Glimmerwood. We can't go in there, because no expansions are available to that area as of yet, and it is forbidden. (Dialog between Ruler and Thurston). We can be given the task of making some Walter bait in the kitchen (2 hrs. cook time, (10 prime cuts, 10 bacon, 12 roast chickens), need 20), reward 5 gems, to lure him out. Once we have him out, we can shine a spotlight in his face to blind him (spotlight: 5 hrs. in forge (20 silver, 5 mithril, 10 jewels)). More dialog....then task: obtain 40 arrows from neighbors. Reward: 20 energy. Dialog again, then craft bow, 3 hrs, workshop. (1 banner pole, 1 bow string (bowstring: 15 wool, 10 minutes, workshop). Reward: a golden apple. Dialog....then task: shoot Walter 40 times with bow and arrow (skip: 165 gems). Reward: 17 cabbage. More dialog....Walter escapes, just injured. Dialog...then task: hunt Walter down to finish him off , click "chase" button, (40 hours wait time.) Reward: ***. More dialog... Then task: finish Walter off. (Press "shoot" button). Reward: 1 skunkupie.

This can be added to by the talented TL staff, as this is just a rough idea. I know it is probably too late for this week's update as it is now Wednesday. Next week maybe???
    Errmaagawwd.....I second, third and fourth this!!!
    Woah Ollie....I'm blown away.
    The dentures, the Walter bait...omg...perfect!

But Yes, in lew of recent events...we now NEED a Lion.
    We "could" name him Cecil....it sure would put S8 CS in the news!
    I see the headlines at huff post....."Game App revenges Cecil.... Download it now to hunt dentists!"...lolzzzzz!
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Executive Chef
    ...This can be added to by the talented TL staff, as this is just a rough idea. I know it is probably too late for this week's update as it is now Wednesday. Next week maybe???
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    ...But Yes, in lew of recent events...we now NEED a Lion
    I would make it a manticore instead of a lion. Fits better into storyline. The villain is obviously a faerie, what else?
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    My suggestion is inspired by my posing in the Sir Daisy thread. I would like to suggest a new monster for us to hunt down and ****. We can call it, well, I don't know....how about we call it "Walter J. Palmer, DDS." Picture this: The update starts with us seeing a pair of bespectacled eyes and really, really, really white dentures peering out from the the protected Glimmerwood. We can't go in there, because no expansions are available to that area as of yet, and it is forbidden. (Dialog between Ruler and Thurston). We can be given the task of making some Walter bait in the kitchen (2 hrs. cook time, (10 prime cuts, 10 bacon, 12 roast chickens), need 20), reward 5 gems, to lure him out. Once we have him out, we can shine a spotlight in his face to blind him (spotlight: 5 hrs. in forge (20 silver, 5 mithril, 10 jewels)). More dialog....then task: obtain 40 arrows from neighbors. Reward: 20 energy. Dialog again, then craft bow, 3 hrs, workshop. (1 banner pole, 1 bow string (bowstring: 15 wool, 10 minutes, workshop). Reward: a golden apple. Dialog....then task: shoot Walter 40 times with bow and arrow (skip: 165 gems). Reward: 17 cabbage. More dialog....Walter escapes, just injured. Dialog...then task: hunt Walter down to finish him off , click "chase" button, (40 hours wait time.) Reward: ***. More dialog... Then task: finish Walter off. (Press "shoot" button). Reward: 1 skunkupie.

Yep, "posing" in the Sir Daisy thread sounds about right & you pretty much said it all with that Freudian-slip typo. LOL!
    So, when/where do we get to use our new sturdy rope that has a "wide variety of uses"?
    I'm ready to pull my Friendly Gallows back out of storage & transform it into not-so-friendly, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I would make it a manticore instead of a lion. Fits better into storyline. The villain is obviously a faerie, what else?
    I'm thinking a griffin .. That way, it fits into the storyline, is partially a lion and we'd finally have a real animal that kinda matches the beast statue, lol.
    The villain is a faerie dentist? It fits, lol... Wait, the TOOTH FAIRY is really an evil lion/griffin-****ing trophy hunter?
    No WONDER I never got much money under my pillow, growing up. LOL
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-05-15 at 06:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    New theme suggestion-travel the glimmer gate to the eastern lands. (an Asian inspired theme). New decorations to include paper lanterns, craft scrolls to put in your library made from rice paper of course, build a pagoda (drops coins,bowls of noodles, sushi, rice) plant a cherry tree, plant a rice crop, buy a new animal "a dragon dance costume", buy new walls paper divider sections. Craft new weapons to fight the animals such as sai, katana sword, new themed banners, new dragon-the eastern gold dragon, dragon plaque decoration. I have more ideas as well.

Love this!!
    Such a creative idea!

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=reliquary;1145842]We can't get a love shack in the market with gems or otherwise.....we don't have those extra quests in the keep( or wherever they are sent from

Gosh...I WISH we had a way to create those really pretty red flowers/trees, had a extra adventure, or a way to SOMEHOW make an ALicorn.......!

There is noo way I could even make it w/o my bought alicorns........yep I'm a sucker and had to buy them

& I really don't care much for anything mentioned in the poll.....But....

Let's say there was an ALICORN SALE or re release of the frickin' LOVE SHACK.....I bet they would make tONS of $$$$$$$[/QUOTE

-------
    If TL doesn't want to give the newbies a Love Shack, maybe they would be willing to let us gift some of the items to our neighbors! The plants, the pink animals and such could be gifted, the Quest could be a drop from another Quest, or the holiday table. So could be the Alicorn Parts--they'd be rare drops, but they're rare now. I have only made 2 Alicorns from collecting the parts--the other 50-+ I had to buy... Ugh...

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see a goal to create a nightstand. (Workshop: 25 wood, 10 iron, 5 silver, 4 hrs craft time). It is greatly needed for some of us to meet the requirements of staying on topic. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I would like to see a goal to create a nightstand. (Workshop: 25 wood, 10 iron, 5 silver, 4 hrs craft time). It is greatly needed for some of us to meet the requirements of staying on topic. Thank you!
    Bawahahahah! I want some money on mine, please. LMAO!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast