View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Mystery trade

139 64.06%
  • 2. A jester

48 22.12%
  • 3. A maypole

16 7.37%
  • 4. New craft shops - candlemaker/soap maker/tailor

143 65.90%
  • 5. Blasting powder to attack monsters

51 23.50%
  • 6. Coloured beasts spawn permanently at jousting arena

40 18.43%
  • 7. Kaz's five spawn at the troll-sparring-pit

23 10.60%
  • 8. Seals to drop for Battle horses/War stallions

97 44.70%
  • 9. Dark roads!

38 17.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll & Suggestions

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Poll & Suggestions

Castle: Poll and Suggestions

I'd like to thank you all so much for the excellent posts and ideas in the last suggestion thread. I'll be able to use some of the other ideas that didn't make it to this poll next time.

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item or building or decoration you would like to see added? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

Items in the Poll:
    1. Mystery trade - put in a big amount resources to get a mystery egg for a dragon-like-creature
    2. A jester - to walk around our kingdom
    3. A maypole - drops?
    4. New craft shops - candlemaker/soap maker/tailor
    5. Blasting powder to attack monsters
    6. Coloured beasts spawn permanently at jousting arena
    7. Kaz's five spawn at the troll-sparring-pit
    8. Seals to drop for Battle horses/War stallions
    9. Dark roads!
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Having just spent some down time tinkering with my kingdom, I could do with some dark roads for my "spooky" section which has the Glimmergate, Greselda's castle and Forgotten Roost in it. The existing golden and white ones are far too bright and the "spooky" ones have a ghost on them which ruins the look.
    PS: there was a lot of discussion about what we DO NOT want, so I hereby promise not to put gazebos, tables or children in the polls ever! lol

Link to April 2015 poll
    Link to February 2015 poll
    Link to December 2014 poll

I would love to have a lake or a way to design a windy river through my kingdom. Additional opportunities to expand beyond the designated perimeter like towards the mountains or closer to the river. Really enjoy new buildings that drop things other than coins and structures that are designed to fit within the cohesive look of the medieval theme. Love this game!!

Fashion Designer
    Griffin (animal with drops like horses etc)
    Centaur (part of story line character?)
    Goats (for farms like cows and sheep etc)
    Phoenix (quest related?)

I would like more decor like road styles, fencing, plants, trees, flowers etc. I like to redecorate as many others do, so more choices would be nice.

I love the domestic animals like cats, dogs, horses, just want to be able to get more without too many gems. And more choices.

More fancy coloured animals, like rainbow sheep, purple chickens, blue cows etc.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Nightclub Owner
    jousting arena beast spawn is cool, but then we need a better attack otherwise it will **** our energy bar. Or balance the energy drop in battle, like the troll sparing pit.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The 2 x beasty ones are Chaotarch's ideas. I knew you'd like these ones ShibuyaCloth!

Rhino Keeper
    I would still like a road or path going through a gate or archway.

Farm Supplier
    I would like a building that drops tickets, something like a town hall that was mentioned in the previous poll or maybe they could add an occasional ticket drop on the royal cheteau.

Farm Supplier
    Id love a storyline where Ivy's sister comes to visit, then decides to move in so we get her walking around the kingdom. Or a fairy or two walking around.

Executive Chef
    Thank you SW for the poll.
    Maybe the Mystery Trade/Dragon, IF it will drop Gems on daily basis lol
    And new Craft shops BUT using the stuff we have like the dye, wool, Hide etc...

What I really like S8 to do, to enhance the game is :

1-Fix the gem traps lol
    2- Fix the Inventory!
    3- Add substantial drops from adventures, like Ticket Trade, Fae Crystals, Fragments/Shards as an example.
    For higher level players, it is becoming a waste of resources to go on adventures to only get 10 energy! Often less!
    4-Fix the rate of the almost non-existing drops i.e. Strawberry mound, Burning Ember, etc...
    5-A New trade in the Royal Trade to let us get rid of all the excess of useless decorations ( benches, anvils etc)
    I am repeating this suggestion because, when we get those we won't be disappointed lol
    6-Gifting at least to 5 neighbors daily!
    7-Continue with the storyline please.
    8-Please no more walking characters around, It's already crowded as it is lol

Thank you SW for the great job you are doing
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Thank you SW for the poll.
    Maybe the Mystery Trade/Dragon, IF it will drop Gems on daily basis lol
    And new Craft shops BUT using the stuff we have like the dye, wool, Hide etc...

What I really like S8 to do, to enhance the game is :

1-Fix the gem traps lol
    2- Fix the Inventory!
    3- Add substantial drops from adventures, like Ticket Trade, Fae Crystals, Fragments/Shards as an example.
    For higher level players, it is becoming a waste of resources to go on adventures to only get 10 energy! Often less!
    4-Fix the rate of the almost non-existing drops i.e. Strawberry mound, Burning Ember, etc...
    5-A New trade in the Royal Trade to let us get rid of all the excess of useless decorations ( benches, anvils etc)
    I am repeating this suggestion because, when we get those we won't be disappointed lol
    6-Gifting at least to 5 neighbors daily!
    7-Continue with the storyline please.
    8-Please no more walking characters around, It's already crowded as it is lol

Thank you SW for the great job you are doing
    Great!!! Or send 20 gifts out per day since we can accept 20 each day, feeling bad to accept but no thanks gift back

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast