View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Mystery trade

139 64.06%
  • 2. A jester

48 22.12%
  • 3. A maypole

16 7.37%
  • 4. New craft shops - candlemaker/soap maker/tailor

143 65.90%
  • 5. Blasting powder to attack monsters

51 23.50%
  • 6. Coloured beasts spawn permanently at jousting arena

40 18.43%
  • 7. Kaz's five spawn at the troll-sparring-pit

23 10.60%
  • 8. Seals to drop for Battle horses/War stallions

97 44.70%
  • 9. Dark roads!

38 17.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll & Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    I'm putting my votes in for the mystery trade, new shops, and the horses. I'd like the mystery trade if you get something good out of it. The new shops would be nice if they could be fit into the storyline and not cost gems to purchase. Horses would great as long as they're not for gems. I know S8 is a company that has to make money to keep going but not everyone can afford gems all the time.

Some new crops would be a nice added addition or even some new trades or another way to get trade tickets.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

totally for MISTERY TRADE,
    amd Trade for 10-15 Gems

Rhino Keeper
    1. More expansions!
    2. More usable inventory
    3. More garden plots, OR -- ability to plant Fellora Blossoms someplace else. They take soooo long, and limits other crops.
    4. Better trades/better ratios in the daily Trades. 20/20/30 of anything is way too much to trade for 2 wheats, or 2 of anything.

5. Let us upgrade when we get the Experience Points! There's no reason not to, that I can see, but we are losing a lot of energies each time we earn the points to level up and aren't allowed to.

6. A way to know what our inventory is when we plant crops or gather products. A visible counter would be great, so we don't plant things we don't need.

7. Love the Phoenix and Gryphon ideas! (Can they not be crazy colored, tho? That pastel stuff sticks out like a sore thumb! I have hidden all I can behind the trees and plants, but a purple cow, fairy items of all colors, etc. etc., are hard to hide.)

8. More gifting objects, and ability to gift more than 3 neighbors. Especially the neighbors that are new, because they have greater needs for basic supplies. Also, we could gift them with items that we have a surplus of to help out our neighbors.

thanks...

What about a new crop-- coffee? It could have a recipe for ground coffee or mocha (grounds, milk, chocolate, sugar) in the kitchen, or could be traded or otherwise used for energy? There could also be a new adventure that uses coffee and the Breakfast Buffet (which is absolutely useless currently, if I'm not mistaken). Maybe a new town building or craft building that is like a coffee house. I would like to see new crafting that uses resources we already have that are under-utilized in a way that makes sense.
    Also, as ever, I'd love to be able to quickly search my inventory for items!

Farm Supplier
    I'd really like more ways to obtain trade tickets. It's been a very slow process to get tickets and thus to get permits and expand my kingdom. A building that drops them from time to time would be nice, also adding them to adventure rewards.

I am also going to again request an enemy repel and enemy attract. There are times I really do NOT want to see all those stupid boars for every other action I take. It happens very often that I literally cannot harvest my crops because the boars will spawn every one to two plots and use all my energy (because it's rare to hit for more than one damage and they only give 2 energy back). And the encounters are -worthless- and nothing but an annoyance because everything they drop I am usually maxed out on, and if I'm not I will be quickly because they spawn so often.

There are times we want them for quests, that's when an attract would be nice. It would also be great to have attracts for each different monster so it'd be less of a fight to find beasts and skunkupines. Everything spawns stupid boars. )<

Rhino Keeper
    Mistery trade to get different dragons creatures that will drop gems

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    I would still like a road or path going through a gate or archway.

I agree completely. Things like roads should be able to go under anything without being blocked. I have played a game where this was the case. That game also had "ground tiles" so you could cover the grass with sand, lava etc. so many more design opportunities!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nthfbybyvf View Post
    What about a new crop-- coffee? It could have a recipe for ground coffee or mocha (grounds, milk, chocolate, sugar) in the kitchen, or could be traded or otherwise used for energy? There could also be a new adventure that uses coffee and the Breakfast Buffet (which is absolutely useless currently, if I'm not mistaken). Maybe a new town building or craft building that is like a coffee house. I would like to see new crafting that uses resources we already have that are under-utilized in a way that makes sense.
    Also, as ever, I'd love to be able to quickly search my inventory for items!

Mmmmmmmm coffee...
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I agree completely. Things like roads should be able to go under anything without being blocked. I have played a game where this was the case. That game also had "ground tiles" so you could cover the grass with sand, lava etc. so many more design opportunities!
    Minecraft?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by seishy View Post
    I'd really like more ways to obtain trade tickets. It's been a very slow process to get tickets and thus to get permits and expand my kingdom. A building that drops them from time to time would be nice, also adding them to adventure rewards.

I am also going to again request an enemy repel and enemy attract. There are times I really do NOT want to see all those stupid boars for every other action I take. It happens very often that I literally cannot harvest my crops because the boars will spawn every one to two plots and use all my energy (because it's rare to hit for more than one damage and they only give 2 energy back). And the encounters are -worthless- and nothing but an annoyance because everything they drop I am usually maxed out on, and if I'm not I will be quickly because they spawn so often.

There are times we want them for quests, that's when an attract would be nice. It would also be great to have attracts for each different monster so it'd be less of a fight to find beasts and skunkupines. Everything spawns stupid boars. )<
    It's a lot easier to just leave the monster and collect what you need before attacking it. No new monsters will appear if a monster is already there. Or you could do what I do and let a monster appear in an area of your kingdom that you don't collect from and never attack it. (I used the troll pit for that, very handy).

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast