Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New summer habitat! Paradise falls! 50% off!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I would consider buying it IF I had somewhere to put it..........
    I'm a bit different from you, I wouldn't buy it since it only holds 3 dragons, and I don't have any space for it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Agreed, I wouldn't consider using gold to buy one if it only holds 3 like regular habitats, and at my stage in the game, I don't really care for coins, so dragon capacity is top priority for me
    Yeah but at this point storm8 should reconsider upgrading all habitats to a minimum of 4 per habitat so in that case it should require coins to purchase same way the 1 dragon habitats currently do.

Something that holds 5 dragons or a 4 hold 3 colors habitat then should be for gold.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Yeah but at this point storm8 should reconsider upgrading all habitats to a minimum of 4 per habitat so in that case it should require coins to purchase same way the 1 dragon habitats currently do.

Something that holds 5 dragons or a 4 hold 3 colors habitat then should be for gold.
    Agreed, there's no point of new habitats that can only be bought with gold but only holds 3 dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I actually wished that the event dragons had "Tropic" as 1 of it's color as I thought the Hermit dragon would look perfect in the tropic habitat too.

Rhino Keeper
    Really strange! Although I know this habitat was meant to go with the dragons from this world event, I just can't see how it really fit to this sea-related theme. The more I look at it, the less I see anything sand-like from it, unlike the description, and the... waterfall on the side of it even make it less sea-related xD

The old Sunlit Shore is a much better fit for this world event dragon theme. I wish S8 re-release it along with the Candy Cloud.

Now does anyone have any suggestion for which dragon is best to go with Summer dragon in this Paradise Fall

Nightclub Owner
    My wish is much simpler, it is for these new gold only habitats to hold 4 dragons instead of only 3
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

I just bought it before it would leave. I'll hatch there the dragons from the World Event, oh yeah!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12