Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is fully stocked on everything?

Executive Chef

Who is fully stocked on everything?

I'm just wondering who's full up? I estimate I'm about 85% of the way. Love Shack, potion shops workshops, sawmills all done and stored. I'm topping off now with orange pies and then onto that breakfast thing and then mostly done with the kitchens.

How are other people doing on this Herculean task? ;P
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Not even close. Lol.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    My potions workshop shows lots of inventory full and I'm maxed out on ornate stuff, about 10 of each to go in royal building materials and 10k RP...

Executive Chef
    Yep, maxed on potion shop and workshop (other than decorations) but plenty to do in the kitchen. Adventures have become boring as all I can use is the energy and occasional gem. If only I could get ali parts, then I would have a reason to keep adventuring.

Nightclub Owner
    I am pretty much full of everything (except base materials: stone, wood, eggs, milk, etc.) , the only production shop I have not maxed is the Fearie Workshop, but getting close, I have >90 of all items.

Well I am currently mass producing beast statues, I will have 100 by month end. Then I will go for some other deco.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Not even close. Been working on Granny's Attic making things to avoid the dreaded black flag. One item here, one item there... Haven't concentrated on any one item other than Architect's Paste since I maxed out on the magic cement.

Executive Chef
    In my potion shop is all max
    Love shack 70-98
    Work shops 90-max
    Magic forge 80-max
    Kitchens 80-max expect the breakfast meal thinking I have 8,
    Bakery 80-max I stopped making chocolate cake my Ivy bakery drops,that more then anything
    Am I forgetting some thing ?
    Faerie work shoppes 99-102

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    In my potion shop is all max
    Love shack 70-98
    Work shops 90-max
    Magic forge 80-max
    Kitchens 80-max expect the breakfast meal thinking I have 8,
    Bakery 80-max I stopped making chocolate cake my Ivy bakery drops,that more then anything
    Am I forgetting some thing ?
    Faerie work shoppes 99-102
    I'm pretty much maxed on everything. All is complete in my work shops except the decos. I'm at 90%ish in my potion and currently working my way up from the bottom in my kitchens. Even have 99 breakfast buffets. I've stopped doing adventures because there is simply no point.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by napertown View Post
    I'm pretty much maxed on everything. All is complete in my work shops except the decos. I'm at 90%ish in my potion and currently working my way up from the bottom in my kitchens. Even have 99 breakfast buffets. I've stopped doing adventures because there is simply no point.
    I have the love shack , I do in hopes for an Ali parts ,my last drop there was June 21.

lol, i thought you have to maxout in all buildings first, before you can say that you are maxed out
    atm i build windmills, than the other town buildings, so it takes a while if i can max out the rest of building supplies...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast