Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/02/15 Update: Baron's Tent prizes (July 2015) IOS only

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, the royal poodles has no royal points...
    Yeah, wassup w dat?
    ANY animal that has "royal" as part of their name should also come with some royal points, TL!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yeah, wassup w dat?
    ANY animal that has "royal" as part of their name should also come with some royal points, TL!
    The pigs and cows don't either. It's just plain wrong!

The poodle that showed up for me wasn't white but brown/tannish in color.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the jewelry display! I accidentally bought extra cabbages this morning - I didn't want to waste them and I'm now the owner of a clock tower.

Truly not complaining, I love Castle Story, this is just my feedback after playing the tent for a while now. I didn't read much in the original thread after it was released so hopefully not rehashing too much.

I love the idea of the tent, and the prizes are cute, but after giving it a good long trial and using gems on a couple of items, I agree the gem prices are too high for me to justify. I spend more money on gems for castle story than any other game, and I typically buy gem buildings and other items when they are released. I love the idea of "winning" a prize, and I'm willing to use some gems to do so because I like to "collect" all of the game items. The problem for me comes down to space! If I am choosing between spending 250 gems on a my 3rd expansion permit for an area or 250 gems on an item from the game tent, I'm going to go with the permit every time becaus to won't have room to place something from the game tent anyway (although I was excited about the new expansions released the other day, so thank you!)

It's also hard for me to justify the gem cost because of the type of items. Examples: considering the risk that each item could cost 250 gems, and for me they usually do, I have a hard time using coins to buy a dog or cat that drops milk when I can buy a royal cow that drops other items as well for slightly less. I would be willing to pay SOME gems for the dog or cat, though (and I did use 250 gems to get one of each when the tent first came out, but I wasn't thrilled about it and don't plan to buy more pets). I would be much more tempted to spend gems on those items if the gem cost was under 75-100.

I would also be more willing to pay 250 gems for a building if I knew the drops were worth it to me. I haven't bought a second wizard school yet (I don't have a place on my board) so I need a pretty good reason to opt for a 250 gem mystery building vs. a 200 gem building that drops energy.

Also want to add, I have only bought gems for Farm Story a couple of times ever, and always somewhat begrudgingly, so modeling new ideas in castle story after farm story wouldn't be attractive to a player like me. However, I frequently buy 250/530 gems in castle Story and I'm always excited to spend when I buy them because it seems like I get a lot more for my money.

Thanks for the update! I look forward to seeing if the old items ever end up getting dropped from adventures, or if there are ever double cabbage days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    The pigs and cows don't either. It's just plain wrong!
    The royal pigs & cows in the market? yes they do.. 25 RP each.
    The royal cats & dogs from the tent should be the same, IMO.

...and I agree with others on here... The "prizes" are not "rewards" when they have to be purchased with extra cabbages (gems) so just put the new items in the market for a set gem price and let us store the tent.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 07-06-15 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Add'l thought

some pics.

dear SW

images for u

Clocktower (my post)

16hrs, 50 Coin and 1 item (Coal, silver ore, iron ore)

Puppet Show
    16 hrs, 50 Coin, 1 Hide.....

Jewel Display

Archery Range image (informed by AnniePMH)

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-06-15 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Added to post 1. Thank you so much! SW

Fashion Designer
    i got the maypole so far: first collection, orange petal.

If the blue and yellow tent is not the puppet tent, what is it??
    Last edited by jbfps116; 07-06-15 at 06:59 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I got the archery range, just drops coins, xp and an apple

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zeramise View Post
    dear SW

images for u

16hrs, 50 Coin and 1 item (Coal, silver ore, iron ore)

Puppet Show
    16 hrs, 50 Coin, 1 Hide.....

Jewel Display

Archery Range image (informed by AnniePMH)
    Can youn please tell us the sizes ?
    I am Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Can youn please tell us the sizes ?
    Clocktower, Puppet Show, Traveling Bard size also 2x2
    Sorry, I didn't get jewel display.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast