Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/02/15 Update: Baron's Tent prizes (July 2015) IOS only

Farm Supplier

Lightbulb Expand Baron's Tent Game

The "Baron's Tent Game" should function in the same manner as "Piper's Treehouse" in Farm Story 2.
    Those who play FS2 will know what I'm trying to explain: There is a "Collection Box" where certain items, when obtained, accumulate. Once a specific collection has been completed, you earn a prize.

The items for collection, in FS2, come from the "Dart Board" in Piper's Treehouse, the randomly Colored Butterflies (when they are tapped flying around on the farm), the Gopher (when tapped at random intervals and random places on the ground), and from the Otters that randomly pop up while swimming in the stream running through the farm. Every time something is tapped, you get an item for your collection (or possibly coins). The prizes in FS2 (once a Dart Board Collection, Butterfly Collection, Gopher collection, or Otter Collection is completed) may consist of Gems, Coins, Tools, etc.

In Castle Story, the items we earn while playing the "Baron's Tent Game" could actually accumulate into a collection. Then when the collection is complete, we win one of the prizes which has been offered for Gems. The idea could also be expanded to include other collections, as in Farm Story. A good example would be to have monsters drop random items, when they are ****ed, for another type of collection! Random items for a collection could drop when collecting crops, or collecting from our animals! These would be completely different items than the usual drops--surprise items.

Thanks, in advance!
    Sincerely,
    Pam B.
    Colley Court AND Coal Country
    Last edited by PJColley; 07-02-15 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Grammatical Corrections

Rhino Keeper
    The problem with the Baron tent is that it costs too many gems per extra throw. Ten gems per throw is way too much. You can easily spend over 200 gems for a decoration. It would be much better at 1 gem per extra cabbage. Then more people would play.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    The problem with the Baron tent is that it costs too many gems per extra throw. Ten gems per throw is way too much. You can easily spend over 200 gems for a decoration. It would be much better at 1 gem per extra cabbage. Then more people would play.
    Agree! Or at least let us accumulate/save the unused cabbages. If I don't use three today, ill have six tomorrow, and so on...

Farm Supplier
    I wonder since it drops regular apples if it will drop golden apples?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by figththefire View Post
    Agree! Or at least let us accumulate/save the unused cabbages. If I don't use three today, ill have six tomorrow, and so on...
    No you don't if you don't use them today there will only be 3 tomorrow they do not accumulate , not unless they change the rules that I don't know about

Rhino Keeper
    I got this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0620.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	21369

Fashion Designer
    I'm anxious to know everything that we can get in this new update as I can only buy maybe 2 or 3 prizes and I want to know what things are the most useful, and the best! my prize today was the brown poodle. declined to get it.

Executive Chef
    Maypole. 2x2. 16 hr collection time, don't know what it drops yet...will know in, oh, about 16 hours LOL
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	398 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	21370

PS. For some reason, I just had a Midsummer Pyre Festival flashback lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 07-03-15 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Ps

Fashion Designer
    interesting! Maypole was in the poll and here we have it before we asked!

Executive Chef
    Attachment 21371
    This little kitty is what was offered in my tent I didn't see the picture so I thought I add it

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast