Thread: What happened with Tournament Beastmaster???? Back to Rd 1

Angry What happened with Tournament Beastmaster???? Back to Rd 1

Does anybody else have the same problem?????? I heard before from other people that the game was having issues and that after a battle when they try to play again the game send them back to the previous battle. Well... This time what happened to me is the worst and I want to know if anybody knows how to fix it.
    I started my beastmaster tournament yesterday and did not sleep the whole night playing the game so I could be able to get the most levels possible, I was ready for my battle RD 21 and log in my game when my surprise as soon as I click in the arena the game send me back to level 1!!!!!! What in the!!!!!!! Really??????Even more the clock shows that have 5 days to complete the battle so basically is like the battle just started and I never play any round.

I wrote teamlava but all I got was an automatic response that they hace a high level of mails and send me the steps to transfer my account in a new device. Are you serious? My issue has nothign to do with a new device

If anybody has this problem before and know how to resolve it I will really appreciate it, I really want to win this battle and for first time I feel that I was close to do it in a matter or time and I c an not believe this is happening now. I also restared my device but it did not work, I unistall and install the game, restart the device again but did not work either.

Need help urgent!!!!!!

Thanks a lot

Fashion Designer
    It's 8:45PM CDT in USA & my tournament is completely gone! I hope TL is working on this problem and it comes back soon...with us still on our current round..............

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is now fixed and back to the round I was on.

Mine has been off and on all day! Recently it put me back to the start of the tournament and I beat the Birthstone Dragon again....but now THIS is what it's showing me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	21286

New Resident
    I was on Level 14 and now it has me battling birthstone for the 3rd time after I lost all my progress.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JtheLioness View Post
    Mine has been off and on all day! Recently it put me back to the start of the tournament and I beat the Birthstone Dragon again....but now THIS is what it's showing me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	21286
    Round 1 of 0. You must be special to get that!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    Mine is now fixed and back to the round I was on.
    I just checked both of my games. Both are back and on the rounds I was on. YAY,

New Resident
    I have the same problem as you. I also send email to team lava about it but until now my battle arena is not fixed. No hope in winning beastmaster��

New Resident
    I have the same problem as JTheLioness. I also send email to team lava about it but until now my battle arena is not fixed. No hope in winning beastmaster.