Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Bakery goals-july.01.2015-bake-off and fireworks!!

Farm Supplier
    As I said in another post today I was lucky enough to get a chance to watch videos and earn gems to buy the tables and opt out by skipping buying the pie counter or what're it was. If I hadn't been given the gems by watching videos I would have quit because I can't afford to buy gems. I also used to spend money to get gems for expanding and for cool decorations. But that was when I was working. Now I'm disabled and my income is much less.
    So I can't do that. 😕

Farm Supplier
    If you "skip" buying pie table you save 5 gems. If you "skip" buying the 2 popcorn buckets you save 14 gems. 42 - 19 = 23 gems
    Hope we don't have to pay for the prize at the end!

Executive Chef
    No you don't pay for the prize at the end. You get it for free. If you want a duplicate of it, it does cost gems.

Quote Originally Posted by shelbycatc View Post
    If you "skip" buying pie table you save 5 gems. If you "skip" buying the 2 popcorn buckets you save 14 gems. 42 - 19 = 23 gems
    Hope we don't have to pay for the prize at the end!

New Resident
    In stupidly paid the gems for the pie table and 8 gems for table and chairs. Now they want me to buy popcorn buckets at 12 gems each. Just to complete a goal. If they keep this up I will play something else

New Resident
    I did pay for pie table but noticed everything was gems so just waiting for goal to expire. I'm not paying to skip.

New Resident
    I got the pie table for 10 gems and supossed that, that was it, that no more gems would need to be spent. I was wrong, Now I have to buy tables for gems in a goal it's unacceptable!

I don't know if i will finish it. I hope this goals for gems thing won't continue in the future. -.-

Rhino Keeper
    I decided to buy gems to finish the goal! I hope this doesn't happen next month!

I will not finish the goals that cost gems.. its disappointing I love playing this game too ..

Rhino Keeper
    What's the prize you get at the end?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kgp70282 View Post
    What's the prize you get at the end?
    The last picture on this post here, the pie making station: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1135642

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718